+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How does love work?

Uhh yeah, the fact that he blocked me attests to as much. He got all butthurt, which isn't new to him given his prison history..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You can't take what a girl says: girls decide on a guy's fate. She had nothing to do with it but sit back and decide whether or not to give him a chance.
    Well, I'm sure as hell not going to give a negative, judgemental guy a chance. Thankfully, my hubby is neither of these.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Judging a "negative guy" is being judgmental. Ironic...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

so, let me get this straight: you can be the most insecure guy in the world and still get girls as long as you have a positive attitude? Wow, awesome, my expectations are on top again!

I think all I need is luck, and no, sometimes luck is not when preparation meets opportunity, I need some real luck, because the mvp is nothing without the ball...

... or the MVP is nothing without his balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Lol! Nice!

How naive...

Billyman, my man; I could take ya under my wing, teach you what you really need to know about the womens. Or you could listen to broads and get nowhere. Your choice, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    How naive...

Billyman, my man; I could take ya under my wing, teach you what you really need to know about the womens. Or you could listen to broads and get nowhere. Your choice, man.
    Everyone deserves a chance, so go on, Love'sReject, tell me more...

Billy, my man. Please do not let LovesReject taint your view(s) on women. He didn't call himself "LOVE'S REJECT" for nothing.

*Sorry LR... but you're not the guy Billy should be looking to for relationship advice. Unless you're going to be advising him on what NOT to do... which is everything you DO, do. No offence... just sayin.

Luv N' hugs

EXACTLY! I'm actually going to be the poster boy of WHAT NOT TO DO, which implies what Billyman and others SHOULD DO. The best advice comes from failures; who else do you think become our high school teachers and our college professors? Those can't do, teach.

.. Hockey's on... see ya, hate to be ya. lol

Lol, I watched the Kings get obliterated. And if you are a Canucks fan, you'd LOVE to be me; my Ducks have actually WON a Cup, thank ya very much.

Billy, my man. Please do not let LovesReject taint your view(s) on women. He didn't call himself "LOVE'S REJECT" for nothing.

*Sorry LR... but you're not the guy Billy should be looking to for relationship advice. Unless you're going to be advising him on what NOT to do... which is everything you DO, do. No offence... just sayin.

Luv N' hugs
    I need advice, the more the better, I'm open to suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Billyman3000 View Post
    so, let me get this straight: you can be the most insecure guy in the world and still get girls as long as you have a positive attitude? Wow, awesome, my expectations are on top again! .
    Billy this binary attitude will get you nowhere.

It's about the whole package. A little insecurity is fine if it's offset by a sense of humour or other positive trait. But i cant think of any positive traits which would offset being the worlds most insecure guy. But by the same token, don't pin everything on a positive attitude. A positive attitude will get you nowhere if you're an utter wanker.

A person's attractiveness really is like a jigsaw of numerous different facets. You really can't pin everything on just a handful of traits.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

One thing is for sure: you can't really be yourself and expect to get a girl. Girls are to be looked at scientifically; using biology, psychology and pick up artist tactics, you can succeed. It's also important to be oblique.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast