+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How does love work?

How does love work?

I don't really understand how love works: people say that women are attracted to men with confidence and strength, but how come most of the guys who have girlfriends are just lucky insecure, weak guys? I'm starting to not understanding how this works... People say that everyone has its pair, but truth is there may not be someone for you, and I already lost hope...

but how come most of the guys who have girlfriends are just lucky insecure, weak guys?
    Can you send a link to that assertion so that I can read about such a phenomenon? It's news to me.

Billyman, attraction is much more complex than you have been led to believe. It's so much more than simply having a couple of traits.

Ignore everything else you've heard about getting women, here's the truth. ANYBODY can get a girlfriend, or women to bed. Nice guys, jerks, gray area brahs, jocks, nerds, geniues, dumbasses, players, etc. What they need is to get themselves out there and go for it - the ones that do get women, the ones that don't have no chance. This is true regardless of what type of person you are.

Also, keep in mind that women aren't like men. There's some variation in what men want but there's also some consistency. Women are ALL over the place. What makes one woman so wet that you think she's peeing herself could just as easily make the next woman's skin crawl, which really makes it kind of silly when people try to generalize the things that women want in a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyman3000 View Post
    I don't really understand how love works: people say that women are attracted to men with confidence and strength, but how come most of the guys who have girlfriends are just lucky insecure, weak guys? I'm starting to not understanding how this works... People say that everyone has its pair, but truth is there may not be someone for you, and I already lost hope...
    Everybody is insecure; vanity is just extreme insecurity disguised. Broads go for ostentatious guys but guys who try to show what they have frequently don't possess those traits which they are attempting to pose as having.

Love is purely chance and genetics: it depends on the level of dysfunction in two individuals. One is usually very broken (frequently women; broads are typically batshit insane which figures; men are pretty primal and thus pay women attentions that women sometimes didn't ask for, drives 'em batshit crazy).
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 19-01-13 at 08:36 AM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Ignore everything else you've heard about getting women, here's the truth. ANYBODY can get a girlfriend, or women to bed. Nice guys, jerks, gray area brahs, jocks, nerds, geniues, dumbasses, players, etc. What they need is to get themselves out there and go for it - the ones that do get women, the ones that don't have no chance. This is true regardless of what type of person you are.

Also, keep in mind that women aren't like men. There's some variation in what men want but there's also some consistency. Women are ALL over the place. What makes one woman so wet that you think she's peeing herself could just as easily make the next woman's skin crawl, which really makes it kind of silly when people try to generalize the things that women want in a man.
    Nope. Not anyone can. Genetics play a large part and women don't really allow much for free will.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nope. Not anyone can. Genetics play a large part and women don't really allow much for free will.
    Sorry, forgot about you. But anyone else can.

Lol..try telling that to people with elephantism, missing limbs, defective faces or other physical misattributes....Tell that to the autistic, the retarded, the naturally overweight. Mate selection is still to an extent driven by favorable gene selection.

They can still hook up with their equivalent. It's just plain silly to be 1/10 and expect to hook up with a 10/10, or be a retard and expect to hook up with a genius. All I said was anyone can get a girl, I never said anyone can get a supermodel.

You're too optimistic. If it was that easy, there wouldn't be a billion dollar singles industry. It's pretty cruel to spout that platitude around ugly people; giving them false hope is torture.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 19-01-13 at 11:03 AM.

Shut up, "annabelle"...gaywad.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyman3000 View Post
    Billyman, from where I sit, I see that you're missing one of the qualities I find essential in a man: A positive attitude to life and those around you.

I can handle a bit of insecurity, good looks aren't important, a bit of weakness here and there is fine. But a negative attitude towards both yourself and/or others is something I couldn't accept.

The other qualities I find essential? A matching sense of humour, broadminded attitude, calm temperament.

Don't mind her, Billyman: Never listen to what a broad says she wants. It's never in accord with the kinda guys they go for.

Don't mind him Billyman. He's never managed to get a girl - but I've been with my hubby for 20 years.

You can't take what a girl says: girls decide on a guy's fate. She had nothing to do with it but sit back and decide whether or not to give him a chance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast