+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm an idiot... lol

Men like him can be addictive to some women-especially if you are feeling insecure or vulnerable because you are craving his approval. Thats the only reason he is so intriguing because he really doesn't give a f**k and your hoping you will be his favorite etc..

Lesson learned, avoid men like him like the plague lol

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Thats the only reason he is so intriguing because he really doesn't give a f**k and your hoping you will be his favorite etc..
    Wow you just explained so much for me. I always fall for guys that are aloof and I could never figure out why I wanted them so bad but you just hit the nail on the head for me. Now I just have to figure out how to break the cycle!

Also good job at ignoring him! Third times the charm

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Just stay away from all men for awhile. Focus on yourself and block him again. Avoid him in the future completely and if he tries to worm his way back tell him go use someone else.. He will never change as you probably already know and he cannot ever be trusted.
    this is exactly what I've recently been doing! after everything went down with him I just decided screw it, it's not worth sitting here getting upset about some loser who obviously doesn't respect or care about me. it hurts but in the long run I think it's better. I can totally see why people run back to people who don't treat them well because like you said these guys are addictive. it's like you KNOW they're jerky assholes who just want sex and couldn't give a crap about your feelings but at the same time they're charming or good looking so you want to just run right back to it. I learned my lesson and even though I miss hanging out and hooking up I think it was just getting me nowhere. I'd rather focus on myself and my life and the right guy will (hopefully) appear when the time is right :]

Thats great good for you. If you think its a cycle or a pattern, maybe get some counselling to make yourself realize you can do better a friend of mine was addicted to drsma and always fell for idiots like him but a bit of counsellibg did her the world of good xx

Well as I sit down to reply, I can't help but smile a little. Here's why, you kept going back because of the sex, he wasn't offering you anything else. You weren't involved with someone else, so you didnt see how you would end up at a disadvantage, but you did, you were in a vicious cycle of the "ON and OFF again" relationship. You guys had a strange relationship, but it was a relationship. Live and let live, if you can break your own habits.
    Strength by the wind, is found in the roots
    www.bleucandle.com

Quote Originally Posted by bleucandle View Post
    Well as I sit down to reply, I can't help but smile a little. Here's why, you kept going back because of the sex, he wasn't offering you anything else. You weren't involved with someone else, so you didnt see how you would end up at a disadvantage, but you did, you were in a vicious cycle of the "ON and OFF again" relationship. You guys had a strange relationship, but it was a relationship. Live and let live, if you can break your own habits.
    yup you're right on the money! haha my friends would always think I was so weird cause me and him wouldn't talk other than if we were making plans to hang out and they would be like you guys have such an odd thing going on but I mean whatever I had it worked for the time being. I definitely don't regret it or anything, the sex was awesome but I would rather hold off for awhile and save it for someone who is actually worth my time!
    Last edited by ashley89; 07-02-13 at 05:42 AM.

he texted me again last night at 1:45 saying the same thing "hi"... the hell is wrong with this dude? I didn't answer again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12