+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just found out about my girlfriends past boyfriends. Don't judge me, just help me.

basically you believe all the BS stereotypes so it makes you not trust anyone around you. that is messed up. if you think your the only nice guy that has morals and integrit-your deluded. lots of men are nice guys that respect themselves and woman but most of them dont put their gfs down as much as you do and treat her like a dirty little slut for giving him a bj.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    plus just coz shes hot does not make her stupid enough to let men use her. im hot and iv never been used. it sounds like you think nobody else is good enough for this girl but you and i think you think you can do even better then her.

a little aragont?
    Youre hot? Whose arrogant now hun?

My opinion

Girl who has had sex with guy without loving him/having some sort of affection for him (obviously not married) = Slut
    Girl who has had sex with guy in a loving relationship (they're bf/gf, but not married) = Not slut, but not my type of girl
    Girl who has had sex with guy after marriage only (obviously a loving relationship) = My type of girl
    Girl who does not have sex with guy after marriage (haha, yes even I'll admit fuc*en weird (likely never happened on planet earth) = N/A

im not aragont im just not insecure and trying to prove a point. there is nothing wrong with knowing your good looking-thats called confidence and most healthy people like what they see when they look in a mirtor. its called accepting yourself for who you are.

if you dont trust ber and dont have the same morals than you should not be together. your so convinced shes a liar that everything she says to try and reassure your insecurity goes in one ear and out the other.

do you think all women who are not virgins are sluts? if you do then y did u let her give u a bj? does that make her a slut coz dhe sucked her bf dick?

see what i mean about issues?
    She hid stuff from me. She was perfect up to my expectations before that. Would've worked out 100% as friends if she told me this before we dated.

if you just wana listen to someone telling you what you wana hear-fine. You obviously dont really love this girl. If you did you would stop judging her and trust her and believe what she says.

If you dont have those things in a relationship you should end it.

And listening is a part of good communication too but you dont listen when she tries to reassure you.

All your insecurities and mistrust will eventually drive her away.

Id understand y ur upset if she ****ed half the rugby club but two ex boyfriends is not a big deal.

Your prob just afraid that an ex had a bigger dick or was better in bed etc because of your insecurities. If shes with you-shes with you. Y cant you just forget about her past and focus on the present and enjoy your time together.

Quote Originally Posted by masterwampatoga View Post
    Last Friday, I was taking down notes on the bacterial infection of humans that causes gangrene and I randomly started thinking of her first boyfriend. I had to leave class because I couldn’t focus.
    what in the actual f*ck?

What did she hide from you? I think you are deluded and she prob hid nothing. You just dont trust her

and you come across as someone who believes most men are just after one thing which is not true. you think everyone wants to **** your gf which is not true. you think your girl is a dlut coz she went out with 2guys that you think your better than.

and fyi: most teenage girls are a little boy crazy. doesnt mean they wana have sex with everyone that pays them some attention. you obviously have some growing up to do
    No i don't think every woman is a slut. Now you are just accusing me of stuff for no reason. And yes most guys would love to **** my gf given the chance. I am not saying she is ugly. She is a high school cheerleader and Berkeley cheerleader and she is ridiculously beautiful. But my roomates and i had a man talk with a few guys before we got together. All 7 out of 7 guys there agreed they'd nail her, citing her cuteness and smallness. I don't think my gf is a slut, but she isn't perfect anymore is all. I don't have growing up to do. I didn't sell my penis out to every girl who wanted it in high school. I didn't kiss any girls in high school even though they were gorgeous. I know my morals. My girlfriend fit my checklist perfectly before. She even told me about how her mom passed away from breast cancer when she was 3 and how her step-mom hated her and how her brother has talked to them since their mother passed. She told me everything. Except the most important thing on my checklist.

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    My opinion

Girl who has had sex with guy without loving him/having some sort of affection for him (obviously not married) = Slut
    Girl who has had sex with guy in a loving relationship (they're bf/gf, but not married) = Not slut, but not my type of girl
    Girl who has had sex with guy after marriage only (obviously a loving relationship) = My type of girl
    Girl who does not have sex with guy after marriage (haha, yes even I'll admit fuc*en weird (likely never happened on planet earth) = N/A
    This is almost perfectly accurate to me too. Although I consider a slut any girl who has done what you mentioned twice.

im not aragont im just not insecure and trying to prove a point. there is nothing wrong with knowing your good looking-thats called confidence and most healthy people like what they see when they look in a mirtor. its called accepting yourself for who you are.
    Yeah. So there's nothing wrong with listing my accomplishments. I said all that was IMO.
    Don't judge, just help Pweaseeeeeeee.

You are gona find it very hard to find any girl with 0 experience. Men say those things to each other to be "one of the guys" all that means is shes a good looking girl. It doesnt mean that theyd all just hop into bed with her

No he's actually probably afraid that the ex was a big fat slob and this fat slob had his co*k in her you know whats. And oh yeah, he had a nice STD he shared with her as well....just a thought....though that sh*t wouldn't gross me out (eye roll and sigh)

if you just wana listen to someone telling you what you wana hear-fine. You obviously dont really love this girl. If you did you would stop judging her and trust her and believe what she says.

If you dont have those things in a relationship you should end it.

And listening is a part of good communication too but you dont listen when she tries to reassure you.

All your insecurities and mistrust will eventually drive her away.

Id understand y ur upset if she ****ed half the rugby club but two ex boyfriends is not a big deal.

Your prob just afraid that an ex had a bigger dick or was better in bed etc because of your insecurities. If shes with you-shes with you. Y cant you just forget about her past and focus on the present and enjoy your time together.
    Where the balls are you getting all this? Why do you criticize me as shallow for not accepting my girlfriend's past? Why do i care about who has a bigger penis? I care about the love between two people and she didn't love them, she just dated them for shallow reasons. I'm not shallow, you are and so was my girlfriend in the past.

And i do listen. It's just that i can't trust her! She didn't know i was upset about her boyfriends but that's the first thing she decided to delete and hide from me. She doesn't show me off but she did so to her past boyfriends. And when she called her friend, her friend said that it'd be cool if they got back together KNOWING THAT I WAS HER BOYFRIEND AT THE MOMENT. How can you trust that? She lied about her past and then tried to hide it.

I am trying to help. Just gave you pages of advice that you dont wana listen to. You want everyone to say your right and your gf is wrong. Even though you have no proof yo back up any of the assumptions your making about her

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast