+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it wrong to find sex elsewhere

I no it will hurt him. Of course it will. It would hurt anyone in his situation. Whats he supposed to do while shes out getting her leg over? It will be hell for him knowing what shes up to.

Id rather dump him then put him through that and id rather be alone than agree to let my man sleep with someone else.

And what about the humiliation hel feel if/when the word gets out and rumors spread ? *shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I no it will hurt him. Of course it will. It would hurt anyone in his situation. Whats he supposed to do while shes out getting her leg over? It will be hell for him knowing what shes up to.

Id rather dump him then put him through that and id rather be alone than agree to let my man sleep with someone else.
    You know squat. You're basing your opinion on how YOU would feel. Believe it or not there are people out there that think differently then you and are unselfish enough, magananoumous enough to give their spouse permission to go outside the marriage when one is no longer able to give what the other needs.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    And what about the humiliation hel feel if/when the word gets out and rumors spread ? *shakes head*
    Surely you've heard of the word discretion.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I have to agree with michelle here. Depending on how much he loves her this could really hurt him and he might not be able to take the pain of being with her while she does that. There are so many ways she could have sex with him - if there is will, there is way.

But if she's wants to be with other guys, there is nothing we can do to help her. She just needs to leave him, unless he likes to live in a blissful lie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12