+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: weird question for the guys:

No problem here. I have even earned my red wings.

The first time it happened I thought I hurt her. Then she explained it was her period. After that, no big deal.

Eww. I imagine doing it when it's on its period is like pumping a mud pie or something..All uber soft and squishy...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

My exGF was always super horny during her period and sexually aggressive. So, I didn't have a problem with it during as usally she would have this sex crazed look in her eye and thats a HUGE turn on. Afterwards its messy and nasty. But, sex helps relieve a woman's cramps and it worked especially well for my ex so why would I deny her relief. However, if it was a heavy day she would refrain from trying to rape me...lol.

And to Michelle...your BF is a lucky man getting a BJ when you are on your period. My ex was way too selfish for that.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 23-04-13 at 01:01 AM.

My God. I didn't realize it's kinda noble to do one's girl during her period even though the period is disgusting beyond belief...I can just imagine: "Well (whatever I nickname my wang), looks like we gotta screw our way out of another jam."
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Oh its a relief to no im not sick in the head then for still wanting sex lol. LR its not disgusting-its natural. Its just blood. You can put a towel down and have a shower after. And it just feels wet thats all.. Haha

Here comes the wooziness again....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Its just last night I was sooo horny and I gave him a BJ (like I always do when I have my period) and afterwards I was like "uh wish hed just bang me" haha but I know it grosses him out so I didnt say anything.
    It is kinda nasty... smells like blood too which is a major turn off... but that's why we use the shower.

Hmm maybe i can tempt him with a bath i dono would i get off that way tho. I need foreplay most the time unless i go on top and that would be kinda hard in the shower or bath lol.

Doesn't bother me.

Most girls are against it until I convince them that it will reduce their cramping - which it does 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    My exGF was always super horny during her period and sexually aggressive. So, I didn't have a problem with it during as usally she would have this sex crazed look in her eye and thats a HUGE turn on. Afterwards its messy and nasty. But, sex helps relieve a woman's cramps and it worked especially well for my ex so why would I deny her relief. However, if it was a heavy day she would refrain from trying to rape me...lol.

And to Michelle...your BF is a lucky man getting a BJ when you are on your period. My ex was way too selfish for that.
    lucky for me i dont really get cramps. Sometimmes on the second day but other then that not really.

He is lucky i have a high sex drive. I dont understand those women who dont have much interest but then again I am a feminist and not afraid to show it lol.

So i had a brief chat with him today about it and hes still anti-sex during that time. Oh well it was worth a shot i suppose.

Maybe if i stop initiating bjs next time might be able to seduce him lol joke.

I remember I tricked my Ex once. I was just really turned on and he was on top so he didn't know until he pulled out and i got that aquafina flow regardless so he didnt know any difference
    Last edited by Starnique; 23-04-13 at 06:08 AM.

Lol he wouldnt notice till after if i just climbed on him and went for it but i dont wana trick him. Im already worried that all the times its happened by accident he thinks i tricked him but i didnt haha.

Ill just have to accept he doesnt like it. Its only a few days now anyway that im on the pill but its hard to sleep when your gagging for it.

Maybe ill try to figure out nipple orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I remember I tricked my Ex once. I was just really turned on and he was on top so he didn't know until he pulled out and i got that aquafina flow regardless so he didnt know any difference
    That's pretty messed up. Did you ever slip a micky in a guy's drink, too?

I don't have to do all that and you remember that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast