+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird guy with the commen question =-)

Weird guy with the commen question =-)

Ok, my question for the girls is a common one in a awkward situation.

I know a girl that I've known for 2 weeks.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SHORT VERSION
    I love this girl
    I think she is very attracted to me
    She has a boyfriend whose a loser
    I know that she will be happier with me logically (and a tad bit of vanity, but more logic)
    I want to be with her with as little "friction" to push her away from the boyfriend she feels committed with, but I feel like I have one chance to do this right.
    What is best way?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LONG VERSION (explains everything from first thing that comes out of my head)
    I know she thinks of me as smart because she uses me to help her with class (though we talk most of the time :3), funny because the things I say makes her laugh a great deal of the time (and not the annoying fake laugh I hear from women), and cool because... if I felt like she was using me for my intelligence (in math, I suck typing in even my native language (SPELL CHECK FTW!)) alone, then she would want to gtfo of my house when we're done.

I think I love her because of how open she is to me, the most unique girl I have seen compared to hundreds, maybe thousands
    (lolz long ass notes to explain please skip if you don't want to read, I had a tendency to write novels to explain all details)

(girls ask me out and I turn them down because when I see their face, I see "slut" or "idiot" or "fake" printed right on their face, and I can't help but reject them (Why is because I have never had this feeling for a woman other than a girl that I loved, then separated physically, then separated internetly (what word to describe this?) from a bunch of random shit that banned my hotmail account with her address with a whole shitload of numbers I never remembered(and I feel like I'm self-absorbed for saying that -_- please understand I'm typing first thing that comes to my mind))).

AWKWARD PART- IF YOU CARE READ!
    She has a boyfriend. Damn But her boyfriend is man who constantly drinks/smokes (pot and cigarettes), has a waiter job without any intent on escalating himself, and relies on her for a great deal of money. Their first time meeting was a one night stand escalated into a relationship where she's wearing the pants (and she's not the dominant type, so you can tell she's getting tired of it) BUT she talked about her boyfriend when she was thinking of moving away from her parents house, meaning she has attachments for him still. Still, I know I could if I made a move on her, I would have a good chance of getting to be with her more than friends, but still I want to be different since that's how I always been like, to create the perfect moment so I can make it last in her mind.

Part of me wants to dazzle her, to ask her out for a casual friendly go-out-to-somewhere and tell her how I feel in a indirect, yet romantic way before I place my lips upon her tender lips and say "I love you" and see where it goes.

The other way wants to surprise her, to tell her to close her eyes and envision the perfect moment that could happen to her for a "exercise" that I randomly have her do for "studies" (lulz) before kissing her.

Final way is just to see how it happens, but I feel so awkward since she has a boyfriend I feel like she has to tell me, but she won't because she is not the dominant type.

But no matter how I go with this, I feel like I will either scare her, making my opportunity disappear because she wants to be moral (not cheat on her boy toy (I call him that in front of her and she agrees) even said "Damn why don't you just use a dildo to please yourself than" and she says "but it doesn't feel the same") This could also result in future guilt set on her boy toy to put her down in the future which will cause problems because the girls who are especially prone to emotions will feel guilt.

I know she likes me as much as I like her, but I want her to live a happy lifestyle, and not only is her boy toy isn't providing for her, but because of my selfish ambitions (if they are), I really wish to be there to make her happy, satisfied, and loved.

So for a common situation for a awkward moment, I know she likes me a great deal and she belittles her bf, but should I make a move?

I feel like if I wait, I will only want her more just to have her be "just friends" with me in my first (which is usually) best chance. If I don't wait, I'll be classified as a desperate man who is wanting her just because I can't get any others (which I could (hell ANY guy could (except for Chinese men when they grow up lulz, but I don't want just any girl, I want her dammit))

------------------------and now ranting YAY RANTING----------------------------
    Finally, why do I have to write a post asking what should I do? I mean it pisses me off the fact that I should make a decision and just tell her to date me and screw her if she says no, but I live in a state (maybe country(maybe world)) where most girls are lazy, has a child, or idiotic, and I found one girl who isn't a slut, is decently smart, and mature while still maintaining a outgoing attitude (a rare find I feel like) and though I am not going to change who I am for even her, I want my first presentation of love to be as perfect as possible.

Free cookie to the first woman that reads my novel of a forum post =D
    Last edited by Zatguy; 26-09-08 at 01:12 PM. Reason: added short version since people have lives

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    have you ever wondering that he's a better lover than you are?? the things that you never thing about huh??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Or Zatguy might have a small penis like Illusional and her loser boyfriend might have one larger like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatguy View Post
    I love this girl
    This seems to be a common trend these days.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ok, my question for the girls is a common one in a awkward situation.

I know a girl that I've known for 2 weeks.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SHORT VERSION
    I love this girl
    I think she is very attracted to me
    I know that she will be happier with me logically (and a tad bit of vanity, but more logic)
    I want to be with her with as little "friction" to push her away from the boyfriend she feels committed with, but I feel like I have one chance to do this right.
    What is best way?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LONG VERSION (explains everything from first thing that comes out of my head)
    I know she thinks of me as smart because she uses me to help her with class (though we talk most of the time :3), funny because the things I say makes her laugh a great deal of the time (and not the annoying fake laugh I hear from women), and cool because... if I felt like she was using me for my intelligence (in math, I suck typing in even my native language (SPELL CHECK FTW!)) alone, then she would want to gtfo of my house when we're done.

I think I love her because of how open she is to me, the most unique girl I have seen compared to hundreds, maybe thousands
    (lolz long ass notes to explain please skip if you don't want to read, I had a tendency to write novels to explain all details)

(girls ask me out and I turn them down because when I see their face, I see "slut" or "idiot" or "fake" printed right on their face, and I can't help but reject them (Why is because I have never had this feeling for a woman other than a girl that I loved, then separated physically, then separated internetly (what word to describe this?) from a bunch of random shit that banned my hotmail account with her address with a whole shitload of numbers I never remembered(and I feel like I'm self-absorbed for saying that -_- please understand I'm typing first thing that comes to my mind))).

AWKWARD PART- IF YOU CARE READ!
    She has a boyfriend. Damn But her boyfriend is man who constantly drinks/smokes (pot and cigarettes), has a waiter job without any intent on escalating himself, and relies on her for a great deal of money. Their first time meeting was a one night stand escalated into a relationship where she's wearing the pants (and she's not the dominant type, so you can tell she's getting tired of it) BUT she talked about her boyfriend when she was thinking of moving away from her parents house, meaning she has attachments for him still. Still, I know I could if I made a move on her, I would have a good chance of getting to be with her more than friends, but still I want to be different since that's how I always been like, to create the perfect moment so I can make it last in her mind.

Part of me wants to dazzle her, to ask her out for a casual friendly go-out-to-somewhere and tell her how I feel in a indirect, yet romantic way before I place my lips upon her tender lips and say "I love you" and see where it goes.

The other way wants to surprise her, to tell her to close her eyes and envision the perfect moment that could happen to her for a "exercise" that I randomly have her do for "studies" (lulz) before kissing her.

Final way is just to see how it happens, but I feel so awkward since she has a boyfriend I feel like she has to tell me, but she won't because she is not the dominant type.

But no matter how I go with this, I feel like I will either scare her, making my opportunity disappear because she wants to be moral (not cheat on her boy toy (I call him that in front of her and she agrees) even said "Damn why don't you just use a dildo to please yourself than" and she says "but it doesn't feel the same") This could also result in future guilt set on her boy toy to put her down in the future which will cause problems because the girls who are especially prone to emotions will feel guilt.

I know she likes me as much as I like her, but I want her to live a happy lifestyle, and not only is her boy toy isn't providing for her, but because of my selfish ambitions (if they are), I really wish to be there to make her happy, satisfied, and loved.

So for a common situation for a awkward moment, I know she likes me a great deal and she belittles her bf, but should I make a move?

I feel like if I wait, I will only want her more just to have her be "just friends" with me in my first (which is usually) best chance. If I don't wait, I'll be classified as a desperate man who is wanting her just because I can't get any others (which I could (hell ANY guy could (except for Chinese men when they grow up lulz, but I don't want just any girl, I want her dammit))

------------------------and now ranting YAY RANTING----------------------------
    Finally, why do I have to write a post asking what should I do? I mean it pisses me off the fact that I should make a decision and just tell her to date me and screw her if she says no, but I live in a state (maybe country(maybe world)) where most girls are lazy, has a child, or idiotic, and I found one girl who isn't a slut, is decently smart, and mature while still maintaining a outgoing attitude (a rare find I feel like) and though I am not going to change who I am for even her, I want my first presentation of love to be as perfect as possible.

Free cookie to the first woman that reads my novel of a forum post =D
    If you're gonna base your first impression on a woman, let it be how she comes off to you and not how she looks cuz for all you know you've probably let go alot of great women.

Nothing is wrong with letting her know your feelings for her, but dont come off as the type to say "I'll take you away from him", for me thats a turn off. When she is ready to leave, she will leave. He obviously is doing something right that she is still there. Maybe you can go out as friends and sit and discuss why she's still there if he cant benefit her in the long run. Just a suggestion. Forcing the suggestion of leaving him onto her will only cause more of a burden on her, and possibly cause her to be in a dilemma. Just show her your appreciation for her, show her what you can do for her, and show her how much better you are than the guy she's with now, except do it without straight out saying Im better than him. Plus, do it out of being real and not to just get her to choose you. If she sees how much good you can do for her over this guy, she may consider it and start thinking about it. It may not be THE thing to make her come to you, but you gotta start some way.

Now where's my ****ing cookie?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    have you ever wondering that he's a better lover than you are?? the things that you never thing about huh??

raverboy
    Or Zatguy might have a small penis like Illusional and her loser boyfriend might have one larger like me.
    Well if you really wanna see my cock that badly
    (www).jimsbigthings.com/images/chic2_tn.jpg
    Here's where you'll find my big cock (minus parenthesis)
    and please don't say it was surgically enhanced :o!

Enjoy

If you're gonna base your first impression on a woman, let it be how she comes off to you and not how she looks cuz for all you know you've probably let go alot of great women.

Nothing is wrong with letting her know your feelings for her, but dont come off as the type to say "I'll take you away from him", for me thats a turn off. When she is ready to leave, she will leave. He obviously is doing something right that she is still there. Maybe you can go out as friends and sit and discuss why she's still there if he cant benefit her in the long run. Just a suggestion. Forcing the suggestion of leaving him onto her will only cause more of a burden on her, and possibly cause her to be in a dilemma. Just show her your appreciation for her, show her what you can do for her, and show her how much better you are than the guy she's with now, except do it without straight out saying Im better than him. Plus, do it out of being real and not to just get her to choose you. If she sees how much good you can do for her over this guy, she may consider it and start thinking about it. It may not be THE thing to make her come to you, but you gotta start some way.

Now where's my ****ing cookie?
    Thank you =) *gives chocolate chip cookie*
    Last edited by Zatguy; 26-09-08 at 09:15 PM.

I'll admit it. I looked at the picture. HA! Nice!

Zat, if this guy is as much of a loser as you say, she'll hopefully get tired of it soon. As Ladie suggested, there are probably *some* good things about him, and she's most likely choosing to let those things eclipse the bad. Perhaps it is part of her emotional state to be in denial. But remember she is CHOOSING to be with this guy. She's not tied to the tracks in need of rescue. No one is forcing her to stay in this bad relationship.

She uses you to vent to, yet she goes home with him. Honestly you might do better just telling her "when you wise up and finally leave that jerk, call me", rather than hanging around waiting for them to bust up. It would be less frustrating for you, and you'd probably gain a good deal of respect from her for it.

I'll pass on the cookie cause I'm watching my figure
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I'll admit it. I looked at the picture. HA! Nice!

Zat, if this guy is as much of a loser as you say, she'll hopefully get tired of it soon. As Ladie suggested, there are probably *some* good things about him, and she's most likely choosing to let those things eclipse the bad. Perhaps it is part of her emotional state to be in denial. But remember she is CHOOSING to be with this guy. She's not tied to the tracks in need of rescue. No one is forcing her to stay in this bad relationship.

She uses you to vent to, yet she goes home with him. Honestly you might do better just telling her "when you wise up and finally leave that jerk, call me", rather than hanging around waiting for them to bust up. It would be less frustrating for you, and you'd probably gain a good deal of respect from her for it.

I'll pass on the cookie cause I'm watching my figure
    Yay! =D That was the answer I was looking for. You do not know how many times I get into arguments with myself telling myself on one side something that would piss myself off for even thinking about it. The other side telling me to just go for it (with some slander like "you ****tard"), and say "your boyfriend is a honky tonk piece of shit who has no respect for her and stop crying to me about it either dump him for me or gtfo of my classroom" (I call everywhere we tutor a "classroom" lulz)

I never listen to my sensitive side anyways :3 make life interesting, make life fun, don't be a coward. But still I'm a empathetic guy, so I'm not as vicious with my words irl as I am in my head unless they really piss me off. I'd hate myself if I made her cry lol. (But more importantly, my patience for her is running thin because her excuse for being late is "my boyfriend won't stop keeping me up because he has a night time job" and stuff like that (Which I feel is rude to put her on a guilt trip if she goes to bed while he's getting high/drunk in her room)).

Btw: UPDATE!: Lol, I'm a hypocrite yay.

She said her boyfriend just lost his job because he refuses to work on Monday. She didn't say why, but I didn't ask why since it was a sensitive topic.

Brownie points for me because I took the bus (don't have a car) all the way to her house (4 hours total) because I was worried why she missed a lab.

Though I'm now debating myself if I should still go through with it now or wait until he gets a new job/she gets tired of his lazy ass taking so long (later one more likely).

Part of me think it's even more rude since human's instinct is to "take care of the ones you love" so she's going to for a while be feeling like she's going to have to take care of him, cheer him up, even if he is a asshole, us humans are humans.

Part of me think I should still tell her that she is the most awesome woman I have ever met (not mentioning I've dated one other girl) (because I am very picky with my girls why I don't know (>.<)) and that no matter how many times I try to distract my thoughts of being with you by tutoring you (which most times we talk about every other thing leaving NOTHING completed in physics lulz) and all I ask for is just one, (and if she is blushing/acting weird in her cute goofy way I see her) and I'll kiss her :3

(Bleh yea yea sappy romantic shit, but there's a difference between being desperate for her, wanting her for only her body (which although she is the hottest thing to me, although almost every random (political) topic we talk over we disagree, I just like her cause how cute she acts, how I feel like she's as adventurous as me, and is a girl who hates sappy man (as her boyfriend's only thing he had that she couldn't find (as a reference to my words to her "Why not just dump him and use a dildo if all he is good for her is sex." Her reply: "Because it doesn't feel the same" (Though, I regret myself for not when I reached her house the first time, I didn't ask for her dildos so I "may use it on her the way it's supposed to" (Bet you she would too just for me.))

Final statement: I'm wanting to wait because her boyfriend is still the asshole (though now she feels bad for him cause she lost his job). I'm wanting to tell her how I feel now. So I can get it over with.

Though I'm leaning towards wait cause 2 things. 1. If her boyfriend encounters 1 tragedy and she dumps him, could lead to guilt to her if her boyfriend does something extreme. 2. Since he's a giant asshole, I'm wanting to just wait since sympathy for one means more time hanging out with a short-fused boyfriend (that's the way he is) which I could then show her the true light since she's staying with him more.

(like a kid eating a habanero pepper(her boyfriend), eats one to prove his/her friends that he/she can, then rushes to the water fountain (me)before his/her mouth melts, if he/she eats more and more, his/her will soon reluctantly deny eating anymore and will remember hating habanero pepper just because he/she ate too many too fast without a break)

At least that's why I'm thinking

Btw: *hugs and give a no-calorie cookie to starbuck (hey black coffee only has 2 calories, why not a no-calorie cookie*

If you want to wait and just be friends with her that's fine, Zat. But I would try to steer her away from even talking about her drama with her lazy stoner.

You don't want to be her emotional snot rag (I'm stealing this phrase from Cain), you want to be her boyfriend. If she's perceiving you as someone she can constantly rant to (as nice as it is of you to listen), you might fall into the friend zone. So be careful, and thanks for the cookie.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Yay! =D That was the answer I was looking for.
    Why ask for advice when you already know the advice you are looking for? This seems to be a problem here on LF, people come here with advice in their head set and expect people to just justify it and their actions...when they don't like what they hear people get pissed and annoyed.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Why ask for advice when you already know the advice you are looking for? This seems to be a problem here on LF, people come here with advice in their head set and expect people to just justify it and their actions...when they don't like what they hear people get pissed and annoyed.
    true =\ but I was going to do 1 thing or another, it was more of a 50/50 choice . Besides, you never ask for a sure-fire answer, you ask for a opinionated answer and ask yourself as you read "is this the best way I'm doing things?". Humans are humans, we are not robots, we are incapable of giving congruent answers for all problems. Also, have I exploded at someone for giving me the answer I wasn't looking for? Finally, Starbucks has the best mind I see (so far) on this forum who has answered the question in the best way possible in my eyes. If you want to give a answer, go ahead instead of criticizing me for the choice of words I used.

As for other notes, still sick, so I'm a computer whore today like I was yesterday :3
    Last edited by Zatguy; 28-09-08 at 07:05 PM.