+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does it really feels for a guy to get bullied by a girl during childhood?

Quote Originally Posted by Immaisback View Post
    **** I'm awesome at forums.
    It was actually pretty obvious..."my friend' is almost invariably the person talking.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Immaisback View Post
    **** I'm awesome at forums.
    Well it was obvious. That was basically the only time I took advantage of the situation. Something I never did again as I was growing up because it's not fair. This is why at times I've wondered if they are a bit affected, since this went on for years (since 3rd grade till 7th grade and way lesser in 8th grade as I started maturing by then).

Are you forgetting the "I think my friend is a faggot" thread, that I created? Clearly not about me....

Lol, oh that was SO blatantly autobiographical in nature,...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Shut up, or I'll tell everyone that you are indeed half-mehican.

I guess it must really suck for him. Though, if you're getting bullied you can always inform it to the teachers, school staff or principal. No one has the rights to bully someone.

Girls bully boys in school because they know they can get away with it. I was often picked on by girls in elementary and middle school, as were many other boys... it sometimes got very viscous and a few boys were sent to the nurse after being kicked in the groin and/or being slammed by groups of girls into lockers and getting bloody noses. The teachers never did much about it except maybe yell at the girls a bit. I remember one time a girl was kicking me and hitting me with her metal lunch box and I finally had enough of it and pushed her to the ground. I got a week suspension and missed recess for 2 weeks. (This was in middle school). That same girl, a few months later, kicked me in the groin so hard with platform boots on that I threw up 4x and had to crawl to the nurses office because I could not walk. The only "punishment" she got was that she had to write a few sentences in an "apology letter".

Girls who bully boys in school are the worst kind of cowardly scum because they know they won't get in trouble and if the boy retaliates he'll get punished for it. If the boy complains or reports her, teachers will often do nothing, dismiss the boy with some ****ing bullshit response ("That just means she likes you." "Oh, well you're a strong young man, you can handle it.") and then the boy gets made fun of for "telling on a girl". Girls who bully boys are the worst. If I ever had a daughter who bullied boys, she would have zero privileges and I'd send her to boarding school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12