+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does it really feels for a guy to get bullied by a girl during childhood?

What does it really feels for a guy to get bullied by a girl during childhood?

They are adults but back when they were kids all the way to early teen years (late 90's - early 2000's), a girl from the same school would bullied them. Neither them nor the girl has mentioned the long ago bullying. But do they get affected by this? And yes, the girl now knows it was wrong.

Do they still get hurt by it? Or would they intentionally forget it and brush it off (not bringing it back)? Most of them talk to the girl but the topic hasn't been mentioned, therefore no apologies made.

I was bullied by my sister, growing up. Still quite amiable towards her, kinda sucks and is extraordinarily emasculating..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

BTW the girl hardly ever bullied another girl, mainly boys (reason: I know it sounds stupid but it was because she found bullying boys easier than girls and would at times threatened to tell a teacher if any of them decided to do something). At the time, the girl thought it was funny and laughed but after several years later can see it was wrong. She isn't proud of it but none of the guys are mentioning a word about it. If they talked to her normally, does this mean they forgot it?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I was bullied by my sister, growing up. Still quite amiable towards her, kinda sucks and is extraordinarily emasculating..
    Don't feel bad about that bro, it's perfectly normal for an older sister to bully her brothers. My sister was a sadistic bitch until the day I got big enough to knock her out. Then it stopped. I still give her the odd chinese burn even now just to remind her who the boss is.

I guess it makes sense; a lot of boys are timid and prone to being exploited when they're younger. Then the tables turn and it is the guys who return the favor later in adolescence.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Immaisback View Post
    Don't feel bad about that bro, it's perfectly normal for an older sister to bully her brothers. My sister was a sadistic bitch until the day I got big enough to knock her out. Then it stopped. I still give her the odd chinese burn even now just to remind her who the boss is.
    You?...having empathy?...and displaying a human dimension? Miracle of miracles!

I guess it makes sense; a lot of boys are timid and prone to being exploited when they're younger. Then the tables turn and it is the guys who return the favor later in adolescence.
    Yes some of them were shy and that made the girl bullied them more. Some of the things she did were throw milk at them, break their toys, tripped them countless times, and so on.

She feels bad about it though because in a way she was choosing who to bully.

I would be curious to know what studies have shown about guys who were bullied by girls, and not in a seemingly innocuous way. This is one time I can't really generalize; I imagine a few of them end up being misogynistic but a lot of those guys would probably shrug it off, some would go on to be gay, I really don't know. It would be hard to gauge because so few guys would probably admit to it.

I guess you took the gay route bro. Good on you.

,,,,dammit. Shoulda known that was coming.

I would be curious to know what studies have shown about guys who were bullied by girls, and not in a seemingly innocuous way. This is one time I can't really generalize; I imagine a few of them end up being misogynistic but a lot of those guys would probably shrug it off, some would go on to be gay, I really don't know. It would be hard to gauge because so few guys would probably admit to it.
    Most of them are actually talked to the girl and are in friendly terms. I guess they must have shrugged it off.

Yet the teachers never found out about it but it's because none of the boys told on her.

Anyone else starting to think that this "friend", was actually the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Immaisback View Post
    Anyone else starting to think that this "friend", was actually the OP?
    I guess you figured out didn't know. I was writing in third person but yes I'm the girl in the story.

Had issues at the time and so would targeted them at the time because I could; because I was a coward and basically knew them well. Not right since they were nice kids.

So yes, I was the girl who bullied mainly boys in my early years. But this is my first time admitting to this online because I'm not proud of it. It was cowardly of me.

**** I'm awesome at forums.

If you want to make amends, have sex with them. Simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast