+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can I call a guy who didn't call me after we hung out friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Evidently I do: Translation: I's a booty call.

If you actually mean it when you say you don't want to chase a guy then quit contacting him all together and let him come to you. If he doesn't then I'd not blame him but at least YOU'LL know by his actions that he wants you to make the decision as to whether or not you want to be his booty call. (that means you do the asking,)

He has zero real interest in you for anything more then that.
    Why do you say this is just a booty call?

Because he's not made any effort to take you out and get to know you slowly by dating you. Dating includes things outside of his apartment even if what he takes you to do is free. Like a walk in the park, a cup of coffee, a light dinner, a trip to the zoo. Straight to his pad you go where he likely expected you to **** him and when you didn't, he's can't be bothered with you.

How old are you? I don't ask sarcastically, I ask because you have no common sense when it comes to men and you don't even give good hints at what you want. If you're going to invite yourself on him like you did the first time then YOU ask if he'd like to do something outside of his apartment with you. I'm pretty sure he'll decline now though because he doesn't want to get to know you, he wants to get to know you sexually. Period.

Prove me wrong. Don't contact him again or if you do, ask him out for a bite to eat or something and see what he says. If you don't want to do that, then don't contact him again and see if he thinks enough about you to find out where you got to. Don't bother contact of any sort including your juvenile FB interactions.

You're so clueless with this that you tell him you'll cook for him (and even tell him what you'll cook) and then when he asks if you're going to be the first chick to cook in his kitchen, you back off like a twit. Either you're all grown up and ready for what you're implying or you're not grown up enough for this and you back away from it. Simple. In the end if you're going to keep hinting then be prepared to be his booty call since he's done nothing to show YOU in action that he's interested in anything more then that.

Read the book "He's Just Not That Into You" and educate yourself. Take it with a grain of salt but don't disregard all of it for sure. I'm pretty confident in thinking that you don't want another repeat of the off and on shit you had with the guy who is currently "off."
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-09-13 at 03:34 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Interesting. But, we do have lengthy text conversations wherein he asks me about myself and tells me about himself. The first time we went out and the first few times he asked me out it was to get a drink.

I guess I brought up cooking for him because I was annoyed he didn't call me after our date, so I wanted him to invite me over so I could say No and make myself feel better.

I'll text him and ask if he wants to see a movie. I bet he says yes.

At this point, all you are deserving of, is a booty call from him. What about your behavior to this point would make anyone want to take you seriously?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 05-09-13 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nineliveseight View Post
    Interesting. But, we do have lengthy text conversations wherein he asks me about myself and tells me about himself. The first time we went out and the first few times he asked me out it was to get a drink.

I guess I brought up cooking for him because I was annoyed he didn't call me after our date, so I wanted him to invite me over so I could say No and make myself feel better.

I'll text him and ask if he wants to see a movie. I bet he says yes.
    You didn't have a date. You went to his home and he tried to get bizzy and you stopped him. That's a HANG OUT and the implication of that is you want to get laid.

If he says yes to your movie then at least you'll have some indication that he's willing to do something with you other then **** you. It doesn't guarantee a relationship but at least he's open to getting to know you for more then your vagina and words typed on a screen.

Any interaction prior to an actual meet is just talk and words. Pay attention to his actions. He's certainly been paying attention to your mixed signalled actions, clearly.

What's wrong with you? What kind of childhood did you have growing up? Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Is your father still in your life? (not asking snarky, just curious)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-09-13 at 03:52 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I typed a reply, but it got deleted.

When we hung out on Friday he texted me Friday afternoon and asked if I wanted to get a drink. I said ok. He picked me up and we had a drink at the bar and talked for two hours. It was my idea to go to his apt and he drove me home.

My parents are amazing. They let me move home to get a second college degree. They are paying for school and bought me a new car. My dad checks on my every morning at 6am to make sure I get up in time. I love my parents and am really lucky.

Do you ever plan on growing up?

I actually was kidding myself that he could be my friend with benefits while I was in school so I wouldn't be stressed about guys. But, no such luck. I'm not that type of person.

That's originally why I suggested going to his apt. Also, he lives in the same condo as my ex. I originally started talking to him (though he sought me out) to make my ex jealous. funny. I am over my ex now atleast. I am rebounding hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Do you ever plan on growing up?
    Sorry my parents love me and all you've got going for you is nasty messages online. You don't deserve much more at this point.

My parents would love for me to move back home. Too bad for them I have the means to go where I want, when I please.

Sorry you don't like my opinion, but you're a spoiled,entitled cunt, so I wouldn't expect you to. Anyway, good luck with this guy, who is clearly not interested.

The nasty messages ain't all I got going for me. I'm getting paid $57/hour to type them.

Now, do you ever plan on growing up?

I'm sure you have a great job if you sit online writing mean trash to strangers degenerate. I'm sure you're very fulfilled in your personal life as well with how hateful you clearly are toward women. I'm in school to be a nurse anesthetist. Why don't you google it pathetic dumb ****.

Ps: Don't rape anyone this weekend, you might have to hang yourself in your jail cell. Loser.

I typed a reply, but it got deleted.

When we hung out on Friday he texted me Friday afternoon and asked if I wanted to get a drink. I said ok. He picked me up and we had a drink at the bar and talked for two hours. It was my idea to go to his apt and he drove me home.

My parents are amazing. They let me move home to get a second college degree. They are paying for school and bought me a new car. My dad checks on my every morning at 6am to make sure I get up in time. I love my parents and am really lucky.
    Well, they are killing you with their kindness. If other then giving you shit, if you have a good relationship with them then go to your mother and ask her what she thinks you should do with this guy. I'm sure she'd be real proud of your behaviour thus far.

hence you giving him the impression that you wanted to get laid but then you put the breaks on. Don't be putting yourself in that kind of position again. You could have gotten in much trouble if he was any other type of guy.

BTW: You never once mentioned that he took you out until that post. Why's that?

Yes, you fooled yourself. Now that you've come to your senses. Stop contacting him.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-09-13 at 04:19 AM.

Then he said he was taking the train home and if I was in town we could hang out. I said I was home studying.

I don't get it. Is he just a flirt?
    Jeezus. He asked you if you wanted to meet with him and you said "No". You didn't say "Now isn't a good time for me, how about tomorrow at 5?", you didn't say "I'd love to meet you but right now I'm busy, maybe tonight?", you just said "No". CLEARLY he (or anyone) would think you are not interested.

Not that he seems very interested either, then again who would be interested in someone who acts the way you do? You sound socially clueless...

WTF... seriously.

At this point, I call troll.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast