+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you ever want to see your ex who dissapeared on you when everything was good???

Ya sorry i read it wrong. But that does not change the fact that this guy straight up told you he is not looking for something serious and you ignored that and slept with him anyway in the hope he would change his mind. When someone tells you something, you should LISTEN to what they are saying and not go off on your own fairytale of a happy ever after in your head..

Its simple. You tell him how you feel and what you want. If he doesn't want the same thing-you move on and don't become a co-dependent doormat that he can use
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks for your advices! You are right guys, well I guess I am just a woman.

Michelle, I think it makes a lot of difference who dumped who and what happend a few years ago.

I will talk to him, but I don't know when. My male friends told me to talk with him immediately, idk why I want to wait. Maybe because I know he will say no.
    I need to think about it.
    I have some options, to set up a date and make a talk right away, this week!
    I can wait untill mid of january and give him some time to settle down his life issues (he has some personal problems)

I always knew where I stand with men. Eventhought I was lost sometimes, but I knew it deep down. Today is just different, idk why. First time in my life I have no idea about anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12