+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I getting her hopes up?

Tone Guest
    I agree with clynn.

I also agree. I'm a heathen to my own gender.

HAHAHA Well, we met for lunch right? She gets that look in her eye, I ignore it. Then we go on to see a movie, and she just pounces on me. I have to admit that it's hot and all. I kind of then, ended up spending the night at her house... Yeah... But, as a credit to all men, I didn't F' her. Just other stuff. I don't know, it's nice that the gal is really crazy for me and all, but damnit I feel like shit. And plus, the damn pillow-talk is probably going to get me in trouble! We should start a new thread about all the crazy promises guys make during pillow-talk!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite
    HAHAHA Well, we met for lunch right? She gets that look in her eye, I ignore it. Then we go on to see a movie, and she just pounces on me. I have to admit that it's hot and all. I kind of then, ended up spending the night at her house... Yeah... But, as a credit to all men, I didn't F' her. Just other stuff. I don't know, it's nice that the gal is really crazy for me and all, but damnit I feel like shit. And plus, the damn pillow-talk is probably going to get me in trouble! We should start a new thread about all the crazy promises guys make during pillow-talk!
    Yah. Do that.

Right on bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12