+ Follow This Topic

Thread: High Hopes let down

High Hopes let down

hi ,

I was talking to this chick for about 4 months until it got serious , shes a mate of my sister i had seen her before a few times but never actully talked until my sister added her to my msn and we started chating and got to know each other really well. Then we started calling each other and pushing things along then she droped the " I love u" and i was like " u2" but i was kinda a little quick for me when were only talking on the phone but havent actully seen her in quite some time. Then i booked a plane flight from sydney to townsville about 400 bucks and booked a romantic night at magnetic island. I flew to townsville and meet her there and talked and got real close , then the next day we whent to the island and had a ausome day then retired to the appartment and things got heated (in a goodway u know). then the next day we whent to the beach and still were having heaps fun (im none the wiser) then we whent back to townsville drove her home and said goodnight ill call u tommorrow for the movies. Then the next day shes like ive had feelings for this other person all along and im with him now , BAM wtf im like devo'd , i told her my true feelings but shes gone for the other bloke. Why didnt she tell me earlyer befire i came up or as soon as i got there. Im wondering why why..... i feel let down and lied 2. Anyone have the same kinda thing or... please

ouchies..

That's sad. She sounds pretty immature, how old is she? First she tells you she loves you so quickly. Then you have a great time for a split second before she suddenly runs off. I think you deserve an explanation from her, at least to know wtf happened.

ya shes 18 and im 21 , im trying to get a expanation out of her but its dam hard , she keeps saying " i know this would happen". then i say if u said it before hand like when i just got up there or before i even left the fall wouldnt be soo hard

She's 18 and very immature. That's about it. I don't know what else to tell you.

I'd say just take away the good memories you have and get a more honest, mature girl. I was 18 and he was 21 when me and my b/f got together, and have been flying to visit each other since. So I guess I'm biased when I say being 18 doesn't make somebody immature..... but she sounds like she is. Yes you took a chance on her and paid for the flight, it could've paid off but it didn't.