+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost & confused, need ur help guys!

My oh my! what a witty come back, you must feel so proud of yourself..

You must have nothing better to do in life, as it seems your only form of entertainment is sitting on your computer all day and passing lame comments on others' posts whilst collecting benefits.. You super achiever you! *applause*

Carry on your meaningless life cos its unlikely you're gona get anywhere in the real world with your attitude..

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    This made me laugh.

Personally, I hope to push you over the edge, since your girl ****ing your friends didn't.

Soon as I read she wanted to stay when you wanted to go home, I thought this girl was about to do something she knew would hurt you. Then when I read she had announced she'd "had a great time we all had a threesome" I knew she was callous and immature. Threesomes and the like are fine if all parties are consenting, but you were not consenting. I'd have done exactly what you did and dumped all three of them, and I hope you stand your ground as all 4 of you will learn nothing otherwise.
    Last edited by lost_man; 25-01-14 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused_steve View Post
    I am so confused by an incident that has taken place in my life that it has really affected my ability to ascertain if I am being fair in my decision.

My gf & I have been in a relationship for nearly 5yrs. Like any normal relationship we have had our fair share of ups & downs, but overall we have been happy & felt blessed to have found eachother.

Two nights ago however, something happened and that has wrecked my sanity. My best friend of 7yrs and his wife have always been close to us, we got along well, enjoyed most holidays together and have been constantly present in eachother's lives. Two nights ago though, we were all out drinking & partying over the weekend. As the night progressed all of us admittedly got drunk in varying degrees. We ended up back at their place eventually for more drinks and the night continued.

It was getting very late, I was really tired and as we had work in the morning, I asked my gf about going home now. But she wanted to stay longer, I figured after asking a few more times that she is insistent on staying, so I decided to go home myself and told her I would see her in the morning.

Next morning, around 7am she gets back home. After waking up I ask her how she is feeling and she tells me "Yeh, was a great night, we all had a threesome!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and thought she maybe trying to mess with my head. However, turns out it was true and she did what she said. These were the 3 closest people in my life and I'm hurt that not one of them spared even a single second to think how their actions would have impacted me.

They have all confessed to me about the regret, pain and embarrasment their actions have caused but I can't come to terms with overlooking this whole incident. I have called it off with my gf and have decided to move out and not stay in touch with any of them anymore.

I don't know if what I have decided is too harsh, but I feel terribly betrayed by all of them. I want to know how anyone sensible & reasonable in my place would have handled this situation.

Please dig deep & be honest with your comments, also please refrain from any name calling or abuse as I still care and love each and every one of them.

Just need your honest comments on how you would tackle this. Thanks..
    Dear O.P

OUCH. Oh that's got to hurt. Sorry your going through this. Um, dig deep hey? Okay. This is going to hurt like hell but I think your doing the right moves here. A betrayal on such a level is waaay over the top. These are your closest friends and your G.f. Again, OUCH.
    Personally, i'd hit the high road and dodge that bullet. I mean, how could you trust them now? Not to mention the level of awkwardness on couples nights.
    Nah, couldn't do it. I'd be outta there so fast they wouldn't have a chance to try explaining.

Question, when she told you the next morning what was her tone? Did she seem proud or embarrassed? Ashamed or sly?
    Dang man, I can't even begin to describe how hurtful all of their actions were towards you. This is not just one person, this is three people all willing to risk fall out for one night of curious notions going way too far.
    Handle the situation? Well, cut them off. You can't allow yourself to be walked on here. Even if their all good friends of yours, they need a little cosmic B__tch slap for putting you out like this.
    I mean, how would this other guy feel if his lady stayed over and you partook in the ol threesome with her? Many men would punch something, most likely the other guys face.
    Again, sorry to read your story. What you decided to do is NOT too harsh. Self respect man. If you can't trust your woman with your best friend and his S.o well, forget about it right? Indeed. stay strong
    good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12