+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to meet a girl I don't know on Facebook?

It's not bitchy, she owes you nothing because you are a stranger. Stop being such a prick about it, and just let it go. You send her a message like that you are being petty and a douche. Grow up.

Well i wouldn insult her or anything, just tell her politely that it wouldnt hurt her if she responded. I know she owes me nothing, but marking a message as unread, she just leaves me hanging wondering if she got the message or not. Then at least she could have left the message as seen, so i know she read it and doesnt want to reply. This way, for all i know maybe she really didnt see it so its ok to send it again.
    And besides, if i dont send her anything, she may think i just send these messages to random girls to see if any will reply. If i send her another message, at least she'll know i care about response

If you aren't friends on facebook, your message probably went in her Other folder, not her inbox and many people hardly ever check that folder, so she most probably rejected your request because she couldn't see any connection with you.

Is there a way to meet her at the club and just say hello, ask her how are things and start a normal conversation? Since she rejected your facebook request, I don't think that you should insist that way anymore.
    Last edited by Valixy; 05-03-14 at 02:57 AM.

I think it went to inbox and not other folder because it is in my inbox. Some time ago i sent a message to some promoter at some club with who i didnt have any connections, and that message appeared in my other folder, so his as well. But since i see this message in my inbox, i think it is in her inbox as well. Besides, i sent her a friend request first and then message, and it would make no sense to go to otber. That way you could never message unknown people if you add them

Why is this such a big deal for you? So big that its becoming some sort of obsession. Just go up to her at the club and speak to her and forget facebook... It's for sheep. Are you one of the many people who follow the herd or are you confident and able to take rejection from a piece of fluff you've yet to have ANY investment in in ANY way.

Your emotional investment and anticipated expectation are beyond what they should be for someone you've never met.

Calm the fk down and get over your current anxiety. If you're this wound up over her when you've never even talked to her then you'll be a basket case by the time she's within talking distance and you'll freeze. She's just another girl. No more, no less.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by TommyW View Post
    Well i wouldn insult her or anything, just tell her politely that it wouldnt hurt her if she responded. I know she owes me nothing, but marking a message as unread, she just leaves me hanging wondering if she got the message or not. Then at least she could have left the message as seen, so i know she read it and doesnt want to reply. This way, for all i know maybe she really didnt see it so its ok to send it again.
    And besides, if i dont send her anything, she may think i just send these messages to random girls to see if any will reply. If i send her another message, at least she'll know i care about response
    You can be all sugary sweet about it all you want, but a stab is a stab. And ya she is NOT obligated to respond to you, you are just being a sore loser. Take the rejection like a man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12