+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got dumped and need advice

You'd think so but not really. Yeah maybe im just pulling at strings there haha, im not a bad guy and maybe your right but i was never very good with my emotions (still not the best to be honest) but she did manage to bring something out but i never gave her my whole self but i definitely gave her enough to hurt myself. Hey Lizzee your really helping me with this, i think it was a good move on my part to do this today! so thanks, also your seem very wise!

My boyfriend is the same way. I hate to sound sexist, but I really do think it is a guy thing. I mean I know he loves me and cares about me, he definitely shows it in his own way but it's not quite the same. And he's very bad about expressing his emotions whether they are positive or negative, it's almost as if it's been instilled in him to be an emotionless beast sometimes, or at least that's how it feels. I know the feels are there, it's just getting them to the surface that's the struggle for him.

You're welcome, and thank you. I wouldn't say I'm wise, I've just been in a lot of different situations in life and relationships so I've got a lot of experience in all different areas.

yeah its definitely a man, i have no idea why we cant show our emotions. But i think im getting better at it

Well that's good. He is too, slowly. It's been a three year battle for me trying to get him to tell me what's going on in his head, but he's finally started to open up a little. Maybe one day both of you will be completely open with your emotions. XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12