+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've got myself into a mess 😔

I can understand that, and that sounds a lot like our situation although I'm not seeing anyone else right now I just don't want to be tied down at the moment. He's a lovely guy and we all have faults but he'd do my head in with telling me what to do. As I said I think he's compromising and just taking what he can get I can already see he's going to hurt a lot when I end it and that was before NYE but at my age and knowing that he's not the one I want to stay with I have to move on before it gets anymore painful for him

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky210473 View Post
    Yes he's attached but I have to withdrawal he knows I'm busy for the next few weeks and so is he so it's probably a good time to break it. It's not easy when one gets so attached.
    Don't let you missing the sex (after a couple of weeks without it) convince you to hoover one another back again. A clean break is the way to go.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Don't let you missing the sex (after a couple of weeks without it) convince you to hoover one another back again. A clean break is the way to go.
    Yes I'll be aware of that.. This is where I should have been wiser because the first time we had sex he had trouble maintaining an erection, I thought it could have been his age as he's a lot older but then he told me he hadn't had sex for 6 years, I should have known then he doesn't have sex with just anyone and he needs a connection it was probably the dancing each month/fortnight that gave him that. 6 years is a hell of a long time and it's not like he couldn't get anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12