+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where did I mess up at?

Where did I mess up at?

Whats the interpitaion of doing this?

I went to a place where I knew the chances of seeing my ex girlfriend were VERY HIGH. I've been in one week of no contact with her. I had buddy's talk me in to it after I said I'd rather not. I heard "it's your city too. Don't let her dictate where you can and can't go and y'all aren't even together." the dictating comment got me. So I dress to impress and feel real good about myself. No sooner than I get one foot in the door there she is texting on her phone. She never looked up to see who it was, I was trying to peacock but my friend said she did see me and quickly grabbed her phone? 1) I didnt understand that? 2) we numb in to each other later on at a door way, I simply smile and say "Hi," she tapps me on the cheat with her fingers and said "hey, how ya doing." not as a question but more of a simple statment. I continue walking in my direction while she sits down with a man right infront of the door way. Theres no way i cant see them every time i walk by. She was, in my opinion with a lesser attractive man. My friends both men and women agreed with me. As we move to our little spot deep in the back I see her pop up one time. Then leaves. Never to be seen back there again but I had to make a few bathroom breaks in which I had to walk past her and this new guy. But Everytime I walked by it felt as if she tryed very hard not to look at me or acknowledge me. This has me stumped? Why go out of your way to not look at someone when your sitting in a high traffic area? I know she sees me??? As the night grows on. She starts to kiss and make out with this guy. Then go to pay my tab that is by their table.Took forever it seems to get my tab. I'm outside in the parking lot and decide to walk back in to pull a friend out to leave. Them I see her at the bar paying her tab. I walk up after having a couple drinks myself and say into her ear. "you look good" she turns being inches from my face smiles and says thank you". I just knew I was going to get a call or text but nothing? I thought I was so smooth. Where did I mess up at in this long dialog. Thank you.

may be she simply want to move and turn the page, I think you are the one who have a problem here, which is by the way accepting your separation , if a women likes you she can show that, and know how to , but apparently she doesn't , so you must have some self respect.

Sad but tue

True...* but I already knew that. I should of known better.

She has moved on...personally I wouldn't look at you either when on a date with a new guy that would be rude. Get it in your head....she wants nothing to do with you. Oh and btw, being with a guy with lesser looks doesn't mean she is getting lesser of a BF than you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She has moved on...personally I wouldn't look at you either when on a date with a new guy that would be rude. Get it in your head....she wants nothing to do with you. Oh and btw, being with a guy with lesser looks doesn't mean she is getting lesser of a BF than you.
    lol, I missed making comment on this part.

Looks is what I noticed. As vain as it sounded, By no means was I saying he was lesser of a man. He obiously has something I don't for her to "want nothing to do with me."

hahahahahha dude you're stupid. hahahahhaha, thats sad tho .

she really is over you. but you still wants her attention. hahhahahahha , move on.