+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls geting them selves pregnant

oh gawd i hope she doesn't get knocked up. why do only the most ****ed up people want to reproduce themselves? ugh.

so your saying you don't want children ? or your just as ****ed up as well?

I want kids. I love them there great. But the girl completely severed ties with her friends and she wouldn’t let me hang out with mine. She wouldn’t even go see them. I tried to convince her to stay with me were my friends hang out but she wouldn’t. So I have already left her. She hasn’t called me so I am sure its over. I either lost her number or never got it. So its all over now. She hasn’t bugged me for child support or anything. Cause I think she realized it was her fault. So on that end I am alright. Thanks for all the advice. I am just scared that its going happen again with a new girl this time. I hope not. Not that I don’t want kid though.

How old are you two?? 16 or 17, 20's?? If so then yes its incredibly stupid on her part to want to impregnate herself ....I can see this happening with 30 somethings, since many women typically have baby-love during this time and if their SO is a holdout or a commitment-phobe, then they can sometimes be devious...not saying its right, but it happens and some women feel that by having their man's baby will ensure a life of happy marriage blah blah....or they just want to have a baby, regardless of the consequences...!!!

Ok, first off, the chances of this girl getting pregnant in this way are REALLY slim. Practically non-existant. I think its safe to say you are off the hook.

Secondly, digestion does INDEED start in the mouth. Sperm cannot live in the enzime-rich environment in a human mouth, much LESS a bath in stomach acid. Also keep in mind that the digestive system (which the mouth is part of) and the reproductive system are not connected.

BTW, I think she's psycho too.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    Ok now in my last relationship I had. There was a girl that gave me a hand job. I asked her what will we do with the stuff after wards. She was like well I have a place for it. I don’t know what she meant by that but any way. My sperm seemed to disappeared after wards. To make things worse well I wasn’t looking at her hands when she did it. My head was in her boobs pretty much. So I didn’t really see what she did with it after wards. Well when we are done I check my pants nothing there. She only has a little bit on her fingers which is weird. She does something strange like play with it. Now I am thinking about it. I know I had more then that and it was no were to be seen. Is it possible she impregnated her self with it. Cause after she seemed to gain weight and eat alot. It was almost like she was giving me subtle hints. Is this possible a girl impregnated her self with my sperm. I know now I should have been more careful and I will be from now on. No problems so far like child support it has been many years. Lucky for me I guess. Although I wouldnt mind being a father. As I asked before is it possible for a girl to impregnated her self in this way?
    I am looking to get into a new one just need info on this. To reassure my self some how.
    HAHA sucks to be you..

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    HAHA sucks to be you..
    he's still made it further than you ... =P

OH! gotcha!! haha
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    he's still made it further than you ... =P

OH! gotcha!! haha
    ill let you know when i give a flying **** ok

i would really be interested to know when you're giving a flying ****.

Tone Guest
    'sombra is so naughty...

Quote Originally Posted by Nurseman
    Ok, first off, the chances of this girl getting pregnant in this way are REALLY slim. Practically non-existant. I think its safe to say you are off the hook.
    What knowledge are you basing this off of? I am fairly sure it is very likely she could if she really did put the sperm up there. Granted some might have died or just not made it but that happens naturally in the vagina too. I say her chances of getting pregnant are only slightly decreased. I wouldn't consider him "off the hook" just yet. My suggestion to this guy is to get her serious psychological help if she really did do this. I still say this is really messed up.

I seriously doubt that this happened.

Am I the only person that read all the way down in his original post? It said, "No problems so far like child support it has been many years. Lucky for me I guess. Although I wouldnt mind being a father."

You are right clynn. Probably some bored kid.

that is one screwed up girl .. if thats in fact what she did.... wow.. I have never heard of a girl doing that before... thats f%^ked up
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12