+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls geting them selves pregnant

Girls geting them selves pregnant

Ok now in my last relationship I had. There was a girl that gave me a hand job. I asked her what will we do with the stuff after wards. She was like well I have a place for it. I don’t know what she meant by that but any way. My sperm seemed to disappeared after wards. To make things worse well I wasn’t looking at her hands when she did it. My head was in her boobs pretty much. So I didn’t really see what she did with it after wards. Well when we are done I check my pants nothing there. She only has a little bit on her fingers which is weird. She does something strange like play with it. Now I am thinking about it. I know I had more then that and it was no were to be seen. Is it possible she impregnated her self with it. Cause after she seemed to gain weight and eat alot. It was almost like she was giving me subtle hints. Is this possible a girl impregnated her self with my sperm. I know now I should have been more careful and I will be from now on. No problems so far like child support it has been many years. Lucky for me I guess. Although I wouldnt mind being a father. As I asked before is it possible for a girl to impregnated her self in this way?
    I am looking to get into a new one just need info on this. To reassure my self some how.

She probably could get pregnant that way. Its the same as if the condom falls off in her if you go limp and some load falls out into her. I would assume she could have. But if she did that, that's pretty ****ed up.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is one messed up chick....playin with your cum and then if she actually did put it inside of her.....to get pregnant........ yikes.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

if she was holding it for a while , the sperm probably died .Sperm cant stay in the outside for long .

Aaahhahahahhaa! This is one crazy-ass thread! Aaaaahahhahahhaahaahaha

yep it is hehe. Umm what if a girl put it in her mouth. Would it survive long in there?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    yep it is hehe. Umm what if a girl put it in her mouth. Would it survive long in there?
    Digestion starts in the mouth.

Need I say more?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'd be suprised what sperm can survive. They can live inside the uterus for up to five days.

But back to chicks impregnating themselves.....what? What? Who would do this? Wait.....are you a professional athlete or a rock star or a model, or just stinking rich in general? THAT would make sense.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    You'd be suprised what sperm can survive. They can live inside the uterus for up to five days.

But back to chicks impregnating themselves.....what? What? Who would do this? Wait.....are you a professional athlete or a rock star or a model, or just stinking rich in general? THAT would make sense.
    Umm, he could just be suffering from paranoid delusions...

Leave her. I went out with a crazy b**** like that. We used Encare birth control. One time when she was riding my dick I noticed that I didn't feel the Encare dissolving. I stopped right in the middle of sex and confronted her for not using it. She lied.

About 2 weeks later, I broke it of with her, and I was seeing a good girl.

This is, by FAR the most absurd, disturbing, disgusting, strange thing that I've ever heard. Why the hell would she want a baby by you? Are you rich? Are your parents rich? This is some crazy shit...LOL
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

There is no upside to this girl. No sex; no bj, all you got was a handjob.
    And now she's self-pregnating herself with your sperm?

Christ, you could give yourself a HJ, with alot less headache.

I know. I didn’t even connect the pieces till now. She was always tired after this situation. she was crying all the time. Getting bigger down there. She wouldn’t stop calling me. I got a little upset at her she slammed the phone and that’s the last I heard of her. I lost her phone number so I couldn’t call her back. So far nothing from her about child support so far. So I guess either she realized it was all her fault and I had no say so. Which is most likely the case. Or nothing happened. I hope. So this relationship is over with her and me that’s all I can say.

OMG.. i'm sorry, but i find this so fukin hilarious.. that one ****ed up chick!
    is that possible.. scarrryy..

This is so disturbing. I can't believe any sane girl would do this. Get her help and then leave her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast