+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why am i not interested in sex anymore?

Start out by saying: "I'd like to talk to you about how I'm feeling but I really don't want it to turn into an argument so I'm going to stay calm and just share my emotions with you while I hope that you can find it in yourself to understand while keeping calm as well."

... and then telling him how much you would like your grandmother to be in your life again as well as everything else about having date nights and time without the kid so that you feel the same excitement you had when you two were first dating and focused on one another.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Balance? yeah, Conversation. something off the top of my head? (but in your words of course)

"baby we need to talk shop; I get your needs to protect our family and I dig your so protective of us.
    but their my family too. Past hurts done and gone. You, me and ours?; we are untouchable; we are safe., but you need to let me see my Gran now and then. Please find a way. I'm not going to argue. Me missing her is not going to change; she saved me and I love her and that is that; you need to deal with it. Let's make this happen somehow and in a way your comfortable with. I know you understand, I know you get it"
    Last edited by woody; 13-03-15 at 09:32 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12