+ Follow This Topic
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

I've read this whole thread & I have no idea why I'm bothering to post.

As others have said "beauty" is all in how each individual see's it. 1 person may think a guy/girl is gorgeous, while another may not. It's all in how YOU see the person & their attractiveness.

Looks aren't the end all be all for me. Looks fade & there needs to be much more than looks to a my relationship. I would rather be able to talk to the guy, share opinions/ideas, laugh, cry, share ups & downs. Than have someone that I can't talk to, have not 1 thing in common with, only have him because he's good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

No one has really answered my question about why girls are so picky about looks.
    I told you:

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm a breeder. You think I want ugly kids? Hell, no. The only way I would ever get with an ugly man, thereby opening up the possibility that it could get serious and we could eventually have kids together is if he had enough bank to pay for plastic surgery in case they resembled him.

Thats a load of bullox... ever had a look at some of the old art works around the place depicting attractive women ? None of them are chief squating lady, they're all relatively slender. While the modern perception of skinny as attractive is recent and a bit crazy, big fat hubber chubbers have never been hot.
    Give one example of a "relatively slender" woman depicted in an "old art work". I'm pretty familiar with art history and I'm not buying your line.
    Spammer Spanker

I feel looks are not the most important thing but it is usually what attracts us to one another to begin with. Sometimes its the attitude.,sometimes the way one smiles and sometimes it just takes a little time to get to know someone before you find them attractive.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doesn't George have a thread somewhere where we can just combine all his threads into one, since they're always essentially about the same thing?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Doesn't George have a thread somewhere where we can just combine all his threads into one, since they're always essentially about the same thing?
    Done. Good call.
    Spammer Spanker

Thousands of references can bite my dick. It possibly only takes one decent and accurate reference to blow the rest out of the water.

Thats a load of bullox... ever had a look at some of the old art works around the place depicting attractive women ? None of them are chief squating lady, they're all relatively slender. While the modern perception of skinny as attractive is recent and a bit crazy, big fat hubber chubbers have never been hot.

What is attractive about a person that needs 4 times the food and can't do any work because she is so fat ?

In certain african cultures obesity may be attractive but I am pretty sure we're not an african culture.
    If it's so important for you BG, why don't you start doing something about your problems instead of argue about what you think the truth is? How about Seal and Heidi Klum? She is way out of his league yet obviously she's very attracted to him. If you're heavy and need to lose weight go and work on that. I have been too skinny for most of my life and the last few months i started working out and eating more. I am very happy so far. Having women say "omg you're so skinny" sucked big time.

Anyways, being called ugly wouldn't hurt as much simply because it felt like i was not looking manly enough or something. The positive for you is that you are already a tall guy which most women love. Lose some weight and go out and look and talk confidence. If some women don't feel it, don't get down and just keep going. You will see that it works. People on here telling you that you don't have a problem and all that won't solve anything. So now it's time for action!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

To all the feminists out there and women on love forum in general.

You need to be more accepting of other peoples points of view. Just because something is not praising and is instead critising women does not make it sexist or mysognist.

Some people need to grow up a little bit and accept that others have different feelings and points of view with regards to various issues.

Do you think I like to constantly hear that men are more shallow than women ? No I don't think it is accurate and I think it is a generalisation.

But do I run off crying about it ? No, I accept that other people have different points of view.

So to should you.

lol... you guts reckong you are here to help people? You are here to troll and bully people. Then cry when someone else does teh same thing. What a load of bullox the last three pages have been.

Just thought I'd point out the painfully obvious incase anyone was still wondering *whistles* or under the delusion these forums exist to actually help anyone.

I ask a simple question and everyone spends three pages telling me why I am wrong. Not exactly helpful.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok we get it, finito my Friend? Fine Thread will be closed now.

Ps. If You have some questions about why it got closed,PM me. Muah
    I wazzzz here

Stuff you all, I'm leaving.

Rather than give the moderators the privillege of hounding me by giving pointlessly weak infactions (and I mean frigging pathetic infractions) until I get banned I am leaving.

It is pretty clear they don't want me here. So rather than wait around to get banned.

To my friends, thank you.

To the rest of you : your a bunch of F'ing morons.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow I just closed his thread because he already had one about that subject and he gets upset. I even gave him a kiss ,lol. Well goodbye then
    (If he comes back,it will prove one of the points from my other thread )
    I wazzzz here

why say goodbye? just do something crazy and get banned, give us some drama to laugh at for crissake
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Wow I just closed his thread because he already had one about that subject and he gets upset. I even gave him a kiss ,lol. Well goodbye then
    (If he comes back,it will prove one of the points from my other thread )
    you mean little admin! how could close his thread! don't you know that those are the only ones i read!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Rather than give the moderators the privillege of hounding me by giving pointlessly weak infactions (and I mean frigging pathetic infractions) until I get banned I am leaving.

It is pretty clear they don't want me here. So rather than wait around to get banned.

To my friends, thank you.

To the rest of you : your a bunch of F'ing morons.
    one point, why do you care how admins feel about you? isn't it the rest of us that should matter?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    you mean little admin! how could close his thread! don't you know that those are the only ones i read!
    Rules are rules Maybe You should watch more Jerry Springer show ?
    I wazzzz here

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast