+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama is not dumb

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know, under ideal circumstances we would have public programs and then they would go away, but since that never happens I just have to be against them in general

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I know, under ideal circumstances we would have public programs and then they would go away, but since that never happens I just have to be against them in general
    I'm completely drunk, but you're a good guy.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Under ideal circumstances, people really would work their asses off and help each other out during tough times just because they believe in helping their fellow man.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Obama spoke out agaisnt anti-Americanism at the UN today. Finally calling out some of those other nations on their incessant bullshit

+1

Too bad it won't end with Obama as president

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Obama spoke out agaisnt anti-Americanism at the UN today. Finally calling out some of those other nations on their incessant bullshit

+1

Too bad it won't end with Obama as president
    I feel like he's been toeing a very fine line between blunt and tact.

I admire that.

ireland will be making an historical vote on 2nd oct this year. if the lisbon treaty goes thru then european countries will no longer be incharge and will lose their soverignty (fcking shocking) which means we will effectively become the united states of europe. we will not have the power to vote in the same way anymore less power to the people and more of a social system (with the corporate giants having the power over us sheep) will come into effect without our say.

there is a treaty being created called the eurolat which involves the joining of the americas (america, canada, mexico-the amero (the new currency)) with europe. if you see the world is coming together very rapidly these days and we the people don't actually have a say.

african countries have also joined together. china spoke about a one world currency. to me this means only one good thing-no more wars eventually however the more sinister side is that we will have no say-a truely orwellian outcome
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 24-09-09 at 10:17 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ireland will be making an historical vote on 2nd oct this year. if the lisbon treaty goes thru then eurpean countries will no longer be incharge and will lose their soverignty (fcking shocking) which means we will effectively become the united states of europe. we will not have the power to vote in the same way anymore less power to the people and more of a social system will come into effect without our say.

there is a treaty being created called the eurolat which involves the joining of the americas (america, canada, mexico-the amero (the new currency)) with europe. if you see the world is coming together very rapidly these days and we the people don't actually have a say.

african countries have also joined. china spoke about a one world currency. to me this means only one good thing-no more wars eventually however the more sinister side is that we will have no say-a truely orwellian outcome
    Eco, you're nuts.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    As long as first-person shooters are still made, Ferrari and Lamborghini are still in business, house music is being produced, and math is being taught, this is still a fine world

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Eco, you're nuts.
    i may be nuts but what i have just written is all true. for a start look up the amero
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i may be nuts but what i have just written is all true. for a start look up the amero
    Not happening, it's just not.

Who will be the central bank for the amero. The logistics behind this is so complicated there's no way it's happening.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It made sense for europe since europe is about the size of the united states, and since there were so many different countries, it only made sense to create a more unified currency.

Trying to combine currency of Canada, US, and Mexico seems idiotic and there's little incentive or benefit to the United States.

I don't know much (actually I don't know anything) about the amero but the US already has free trade with canada and mexico via NAFTA. Why exactly do we need an amero???

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my 23 years on this planet I've never used a currency besides the dollar.

I suspect that would be the overwhelming majority of the citizens of the United States.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Canada and US dollar have been almost par for a while now...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast