lilwing89 Guest

the dumb people

there are 130 people in my school.
    87 smoke.
    57 do drugs like weed and meth.
    110 drink.
    104 chew.(all guys and 3 girls)
    118 are in sports.

that is retarded. school polls. oh and by the way i dont do any of that.

well thats not too suprising really. aside from the chew one, you live in a southern area or what? and i take it your straight-edge or you just havent tried drinking/smoking?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can bet you that poll is rediculously inaccurate.

well you have to take inconsideration it is highschool, half those people lied lol

if they lied they probably lied about not doing any of those things. if it's an anonymous poll there wouldn't really be anything to brag about now would there? besides, the national average for pot smoking among teens is 35% so it's not impossible that if he lived in a really shitty place those stats could be close to accurate.

anyway, that really sucks. there were a bunch of drinkers and heavy users at my old highschool and i thank the **** christ i'm out of that place everyday. highschool is a breeding ground for ignorance. at least you seem smart enough to avoid that shit.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know some smart athletes. Mostly golfers, but also one basketball and one football player.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I know some smart athletes. Mostly golfers, but also one basketball and one football player.
    And me! And me!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    if they lied they probably lied about not doing any of those things. if it's an anonymous poll there wouldn't really be anything to brag about now would there? besides, the national average for pot smoking among teens is 35% so it's not impossible that if he lived in a really shitty place those stats could be close to accurate.
    Except if they don't take it seriously and skew the answers because in the end, the poll doesn't mean shit.

We had a similar poll in junior high, I knew a lot of kids that didn't do half the shit they said they did.

You're trying to apply logic to a situation where there really isn't any. C'mon, we're talkin' about students here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    And me! And me!
    Last I checked being a pool boy was not an athletic sport so you can not be a smart jock.

King Zarathu Guest
    eSports, not that pool bullshit.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell is an "esport"? Sounds like B.S. to me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What the hell is an "esport"? Sounds like B.S. to me.
    eSport.... I'll send you a video of me soon, dear.

From a semi quick search it seems eSports is playing video games in competition type manner. Even tho I support the video game tournaments and even want video game competition to go big (ie watch it on tv), I don't consider the people that are in these tournaments and competitions athletes. I consider them players.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shorty... i would think that with a group of 130 students, it's gotta be a private school. surprizingly enough, i feel that because they have the money, private school children are more likely to try harder drugs. spoiled.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    shorty... i would think that with a group of 130 students, it's gotta be a private school. surprizingly enough, i feel that because they have the money, private school children are more likely to try harder drugs. spoiled.

raverboy
    I don't know about the drug part, but the spolied part is 100% true. I live next to a private all girl high school (I know ain't I lucky, not), and I see the way they act, what they drive (the average car the girls there drive seems to be in the $30,000), and what have you and all of them are spoild in some way. I give them nasty looks if they look at me. And if a parent that is picking up their girl has their back bumper in my driveway when I come home from school, I will drive very close to that bumper.

The last time I did this was last week and I got within 5" of the back bumper of a 2006 BMW. The blonde woman that was on a cell phone moved up as soon as I did this. I just laughed at her when I came ouf of my car. I was hopping she would come out and yell at me, becuase that would be even funnier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast