+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I couldn't have handled this worse.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He didn't just "date" her. He lived with her and the kid, which made him a surrogate father. Their stuff is still in his house. This is much more complex than simply "he dated her", and the girl he "loves" after four dates knows it.
    Unfortunately again I have to agree with Vasti here
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Unfortunately again I have to agree with Vasti here
    Sorry...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The situation is complex. I feel so bad for how I suprised her with all of this. She handled it is best she could.

If I was in her shoes, I know I wouldn't have handled it as well. If I went her house and saw a ton of stuff that was her ex-bf and his kid, and then she says she still wants to be apart of his child life, I don't know how I would react. I wouldn't want a gf who still hung around her ex-bf.

I hope that she can accept all of this and continue to move foward.

JF

Quote Originally Posted by JF1978 View Post
    The situation is complex. I feel so bad for how I suprised her with all of this. She handled it is best she could.

If I was in her shoes, I know I wouldn't have handled it as well. If I went her house and saw a ton of stuff that was her ex-bf and his kid, and then she says she still wants to be apart of his child life, I don't know how I would react. I wouldn't want a gf who still hung around her ex-bf.

I hope that she can accept all of this and continue to move foward.

JF
    JF if thats how you think/feel then you'll be able to understand her decision whatever the outcome. Just talk to her, no reason why ye shouldn't be able to work it out. Come to a compromise, whatever

It's not complicated like some of the problems here. I think you're fretting over nothing.

King Zarathu Guest
    Don't ever agree with vashti, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Don't ever agree with vashti, ever.

I won't....... except when she's right

She's not stable anyhow...........She thinks I'm a Lepreachan who lives in a cereal box at the end of a rainbow in Ireland somewhere saying 'top a da mornin too ya' every 5 seconds

God shur I'm nothing like that!
    Last edited by derm; 02-10-06 at 02:05 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I could hear you talk, lucky charms. I love Irish brogue. I dated an Irish guy once. I didn't love him, but I did love his accent... and his muscles.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I wish I could hear you talk, lucky charms. I love Irish brogue. I dated an Irish guy once. I didn't love him, but I did love his accent... and his muscles.
    Poor gurl!

Was he Irish-Irish or just Irish? I love going to the US, everyone loves the accent. Especially down state. I think the accent sucks but I guess it helps us bed American wemon so why complain.

Irish/Americans love us period! In Manhatten last month a guy heard me asking for directions at the car hire place, came in off the street to help me then said: Ah 'I couldn't let down an Irish man'. Times like that it's great being Irish

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Poor gurl!

Was he Irish-Irish or just Irish? I love going to the US, everyone loves the accent. Especially down state. I think the accent sucks but I guess it helps us bed American wemon so why complain.

Irish/Americans love us period! In Manhatten last month a guy heard me asking for directions at the car hire place, came in off the street to help me then said: Ah 'I couldn't let down an Irish man'. Times like that it's great being Irish
    Oh, he was Irish, all right. He even spoke Gaelic, if that is what you mean by "Irish-Irish or just-Irish". I guess I would be only "just-Irish", like a second class citizen.

Oh, he was Irish, all right. He even spoke Gaelic, if that is what you mean by "Irish-Irish or just-Irish". I guess I would be only "just-Irish", like a second class citizen.
    Well if he spoke irish [Gaelic] he's a real Paddy/Mic. Did you pick up any of it?

Why are you Irish too......How many generations back?

Funny there is a frightening percentage of Americans claiming to be Irish
    Claiming being the operative word! I'm here to verify their authenticity. Will need you to answer a few questions, complete a few tasks etc etc

P.S. Something tells me we may, may, have drifted of the initial tread topic. just a suspicion mind!

King Zarathu Guest
    Everybody increase my rep.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My great grandfather on my mother's side was straight from Ireland. My great grandmother was from Scotland.

Pretty much everyone here with pasty white skin is of Irish descent and everyone pretends they are Irish on St. Patrick's Day.

"Erin go braugh" was pretty much all I learned. Well, that and that "Patrick" in Gaelic was actually more like "Paraic". We didn't date for long - only a couple of months before he went back to Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Everybody increase my rep.
    Can't for 24hrs aparently. You shouldn't be campaighning for rep for yourself........ you should be campaighning for me!

My great grandfather on my mother's side was straight from Ireland. My great grandmother was from Scotland.

Sounds like Giga's story...funny eh. I'm noticing a trend here but I'm saying nothing.

We didn't date for long - only a couple of months before he went back to Ireland.
    Did you break his heart?

"Patrick" in Gaelic was actually more like "Paraic"

Got the spelling right and all!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like Giga's story...funny eh. I'm noticing a trend here but I'm saying nothing.
    I believe Giga and I have established that we are second cousins four times removed, or was it fourth cousins twice removed?

Did you break his heart?
    I rather doubt it. He was just a pleasant way to pass some time.

I believe Giga and I have established that we are second cousins four times removed, or was it fourth cousins twice removed
    Mad! Even if its not true

He was just a pleasant way to pass some time.
    Typical woman!.........only interested in the one thing

Did ye do the Lepreachan position often?....lol.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast