+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold digging? More like bandwagoning

Yea.. we've all told him that, Starnique... welcome to LovesReject Facepalm Club.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I picture Reject to look sort of casual, school boyish...idk...hopefully he decent looking so all he needs is confidence.

Oh.... and here comes the part where he says he's ugly and then sends you a link to his pic wherein you say something like:"oh he's not ugly" or "your looks aren't your problem" or maybe even "you're good looking. You just have to put yourself out there and get some confidence through working through rejection and not have such fear of it." or, or, or.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ohhh please. Like I am that predictable. No link to be found here.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If you're still talking about the one you never actually had but graced you with some conversation, then I suggest you get over yourself and do something different because what you did before didnt' work either so stop telling yourself it did.

Anyway, it's clear you post just to get replies and that's fine by me. Seems you have enough of us that are willing to accomodate you.
    Actually, the one being alluded to there was a girl I hooked up with one night and we could've had a relationship except I turned 18...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Ohhh please. Like I am that predictable. No link to be found here.
    Haha. Could just point her to the pic thread.

Thought about. Lol.....Didn't want to be ironic so I didn't.

Actually, the one being alluded to there was a girl I hooked up with one night and we could've had a relationship except I turned 18...
    LMFAO. Are you now saying that you were involved with a minor and since you turned 18 you graduated from possibly ending up in Juvy Hall to possibly ending up in the The Big House so you had to let her go. Lolzzz.

I was 17, she was 16, and I didn't want to get in trouble once I turned 18?

I was 17, she was 16, and I didn't want to get in trouble once I turned 18?
    Looking back now after all those years, do you think you made the right choice? You probably wouldn't be here had you nailed her back then.

Oh, I wasn't going to have sex with her...

lol.. tell us something we don't know.

.....wow. Ouch.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Am I so ugly, uneducated, unsuccessful that my opinion doesn't count, LR? I told you I would have dated a guy like you at your age... I'm awesome but I'm not an N of 1.

Put down your damned PS3 controller and ask a girl out for coffee for goodness sake!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    lol.. tell us something we don't know.
    Hahaha! Niiice.

Geeky girls like to do the nasty, kid, they are just more shy about it.

EDIT - I see you went to take my advice. Good.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 04-04-13 at 08:00 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast