+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: He made me cry for the first time yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Depends on who you talk to. I did that for years and it was the best time I ever had.
    exactly, it does depend on a person and mutual interests. most of my dates were/are playing PC/console games and movies.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    We were in his car. It was pitch dark. I couldn't see anything and I needed to get his keys to open the hatch of the trunk.

I'm not a needy chick. He was being an as*.
    Honestly I find more fault with him than with you as well. He pushed you to go into this trip that you didn't want to go to in the first place and he treated your unfairly, granted you should have refused the trip to begin with given the circumstances, but it's probably for the best that it happened the way it did now you know that he's not right for you and you can look for someone more compatible.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    all his friends are asleep and of course my boyfriend didn't bring a flashlight.
    He's unprepared

I wake him up and say I have to pee.
    You needed a minuscule favor which won't kill him.

He says he knows where the bathrooms are but he doesn't want me walking there by myself....... He advises me to go back to sleep......
    He can help you but decided to show you how much he loves you by advising you that damaging your kidney was a better option, than him spending a few minutes to help you relieve yourself.

Amazing...
    Last edited by nerdy_guy; 16-08-10 at 12:08 PM.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Honestly I find more fault with him than with you as well. He pushed you to go into this trip that you didn't want to go to in the first place and he treated your unfairly, granted you should have refused the trip to begin with given the circumstances, but it's probably for the best that it happened the way it did now you know that he's not right for you and you can look for someone more compatible.
    i also have to say that there's nothing wrong with taking spontaneious trips from time to time with or without the person you "love". i usually don't plan trips, last time i went my friend called me on Friday to tell me that they are leaving on Saturday at 3 am and asking me if i wanted to tag along. i said yes, came home after work, got my bag ready, and eventually had the time of my life on the trip.

if you choose to have a good time, so you will. and vice versa, if you choose to be miserable and make sure everyone around knows it, then that's what you will get.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i also have to say that there's nothing wrong with taking spontaneious trips from time to time with or without the person you "love". i usually don't plan trips, last time i went my friend called me on Friday to tell me that they are leaving on Saturday at 3 am and asking me if i wanted to tag along. i said yes, came home after work, got my bag ready, and eventually had the time of my life on the trip.

if you choose to have a good time, so you will. and vice versa, if you choose to be miserable and make sure everyone around knows it, then that's what you will get.
    I think when you are single that's fine, I'd also go on a trip with friends whenever. But when you are in a relationship and you want to bring your partner with you, then it's really not good enough to assume that they'll be dragging along with you without consulting with them first. It's a common courtesy to find out if the partner is happy to come before saying to your friends "yes" for them. It was also his fault for not providing any details about the trip and for poor communication. If he knew that she didn't want to go then he should have probably have gone by himself.
    Last edited by Mish; 16-08-10 at 12:14 PM.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I think when you are single that's fine, I'd also go on a trip with friends whenever. But when you are in a relationship and you want to bring your partner with you, then it's really not good enough to assume that they'll be dragging along with you without consulting with them first. It's a common courtesy to find out if the partner is happy to come before saying to your friends "yes" for them. If he knew that she didn't want to go then he should have probably have gone by himself.
    but it was essentially her choice to come with, right? she had a whole a week to make that decision. you know what i mean? as an adult we can't blame others for our decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    but it was essentially her choice to come with, right? she had a whole a week to make that decision. you know what i mean? as an adult we can't blame others for our decisions.
    Yeh, I recognize that. She should have been more persistent in voicing her disagreement. That's why I said that even though both were wrong, I find more fault with him than with her.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I can own up to the fact that I was acting like a bitch when he picked me up. I could have said that I didn't want to go, but I felt like that would make him unhappy. By the time I calmed down and decided that I was going to have a good time he was already mad at me and we were feeding each other negativity.

I'm less concerned with the camping fiasco. At this point the only thing I'm going over in my mind is what I could have done to make him decide he didn't want to be with me. I know that sounds pathetic, but I wish I knew what it was, not so I can fix it this time but so I won't repeat it with the next guy.

My friend said that I was too nice. I went out of my way not to argue, I always tried to make him comfortable in my home, blah blah blah. She said that I should have been less accommodating because then he'd have to work to please me and he wouldn't have been bored. Maybe there's something to what she says.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still don't understand what he was supposed to do.... hold the toilet paper?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He was supposed to show me where the bathrooms were. He knew where they were. I didn't.

In the morning I asked his friend to show me where the bathrooms were. They were less than 20 ft. down the road and down a hill. I probably could have found it by myself if he had had a flash light and had pointed me in the right direction.

Edit: And another thing! When I asked his friends where the bathroom was in the morning, I was just asking for directions but his friend said "Let me walk with you, I don't want you to get lost." In my mind, that's what a gentleman is supposed to do.
    Last edited by LailaK; 16-08-10 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I still don't understand what he was supposed to do.... hold the toilet paper?
    She needed help locating his keys so that she could actually get out of the car while struggling to hold it. And she was insecure about leaving to pee in the dark. Simple.

Laila, you're not used to camping are you? Always go before you hop into bed 'cause it's gonna be a bitch if you have to get up in the middle of the night.

My friend said that I was too nice. I went out of my way not to argue, I always tried to make him comfortable in my home, blah blah blah. She said that I should have been less accommodating because then he'd have to work to please me and he wouldn't have been bored. Maybe there's something to what she says.
    Meh, don't stress over those things Laila. Being less accomodating or more mean, playing games, all of that would essentially mean you not being yourself. How long would you be able to not be yourself just so you can have less friction with some guy? Be realistic. If by you being yourself meant that he didn't want to be with you then good riddance! Just remember for next time to pay attention to those who like you for who you are. Then there'll be no more problems. And don't tell me this only happens in fairy tales, cause I used to think that as well. A while back.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yea. I guess.

At least I get to go to Hawaii single.

I can own up to the fact that I was acting like a bitch when he picked me up. I could have said that I didn't want to go, but I felt like that would make him unhappy. By the time I calmed down and decided that I was going to have a good time he was already mad at me and we were feeding each other negativity.

I'm less concerned with the camping fiasco. At this point the only thing I'm going over in my mind is what I could have done to make him decide he didn't want to be with me. I know that sounds pathetic, but I wish I knew what it was, not so I can fix it this time but so I won't repeat it with the next guy.

if I were you, I would've called his friend to find out where exactly you are going and what sort of accomodations are there. also i would research what items are necessary to take with you on the trip.

if the situation already happened, i don't think i would ever have the guy just sit there being pissed, i would turn my own bad mood into a joke, blame everything on PMS or whatever else and just try to have a good time.

females are able to lighten up situations much quicker or better than guys do. guys have their manly pride and god knows what else that makes them hold grudges much longer than we do.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He was supposed to show me where the bathrooms were. He knew where they were. I didn't..
    How did you get through an evening of camping without finding a bathroom that was only 20 feet away?

Also, lhanna - maybe my car is weird, but you don't need a key to get out of it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast