+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do you ever think about if your partner died?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I live my life assuming I'll make it to 100. Otherwise, what's the point?

I agree w/Tone. If I *don't* make it, I sure won't care about it. Dead can't feel. Funny how many 'live' ppl walking around act like they are already dead, tho...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

yeah. i know several people like that. zombies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEySrDerj0"]YouTube - The Cranberries - Zombie[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I don't dream about a partner dying as I don't have one , but sometimes I have nightmares about my mum dying, and that my brother, sister and me had to move far away from home and friends to live with my dad and that we werel all be poor and made nothing of our lives. And sometimes I have nightmares about my friends dying, or the person I have a crush on dying or even about myself dying.

I don't fear death for myself, but I do for others - because obviously they are a big part of my life.

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

When everything is going great then out of the blue pomps a picture of your loved one dead... I think this is some minor mental disorder, when we just pull negative thoughts for no reaason.

I see the dearest to me dead in my dreams at times and whatever I feel that moment will never compare to what I will actually feel when it will happen.

... I don't make any advance arrangements

It can happen

Death will come at us eventually, it's how we let people remember us that will matter at the end.
    It would be sad to lose a parent more than a sibling because they have raised us and taught us the ways of life.
    I don't have a significant other at the moment, so I won't know until it happens and how it develops.
    If one of my friends passed away, it would be more tragic for the families than myself.

P.S. It can happen at any moment, so cherish the time you have together, before their time fades and your left with only memories and pictures of how it was to be in their presence and how they made you feel.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

When my girl is having a bad depressing day I meet her at the pond. When she takes awhile I start to freak out and txt her like crazy and call her to see if she is alright. I love her to bits. I'm madly in love with her. I tell her that I'm going to be with her till the day I die. And if she dies then I'm going with her.

P.S we both have bipolar disorder. I think about killing myself a few times a week. I always put myself down all the time. I could be realy happy then ill pull all of the negatives of my life out and beat myself up about it. If my girl dies I'm going with her. I'm scared shitless about death but I love her and I couldn't live without her.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

i dont think of my ex dead.. but i wish he is! lol im bad..lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123