+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lonely and stir crazy...

LOL man its funny how everyone want younger partner but not older than they. If younger is not better then why cant you date older as well? You just said that decade or so age diference doesnt mean much in US.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Men like to date younger, Women like to date older; That's just the way it is in my country anyways.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Thats how its here too but normaly 18 year old wont date 30 year old even if she likes older guys. Thats simply too old. Anyway I see double standarts here. Youth is a quality and so are the youth looks. So basicaly you want someone to bring this quality to the table yet dont want to give it yourself. Also You want to date only younger girls not even girls your age - what would be fair to date someone exactly your age.

So yeah you are just limiting your own options here. Narrowing the circle of girls you want to date. Shot yourself in the foot right there.

Guess I would date up to my age, but you're correct that I'm not interested in dating older and never have so far anyways; mainly out of coincidence so far.

Yeah man. I see. I think younger girls are easier to deal with cause they dont think so much. But then again its easier to keep older woman I think cause they dont care that much about your look and it dont matter so much what you say cause they just want to talk no matter about what.
    Younger girls are pickier in conversations and looks.

Yea, we'll see what I can get as I'm planning on hitting the dating scene hard again soon; especially if my hair grows back; I should know in a few weeks if it is going to come back or not as next week is my last week of treatments; hopefully for a long time too. Even if my hair doesn't come back and I have to go "Vin Diesel style" I'm still going to try hard and see what I can get.

Everyone has their personal preferences. I won't date a drug user, smoker, or anyone shorter than me or younger than me, or even someone far away from me. Those are some of my deal breakers, so if you don't want to date single women with children that is your own preference and are not wasting theirs or your time in going out.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Its funny that you wont date someone shorter cause when these girls who ask how tall guy are, got asked how much they weight they dont wanna answer - double standarts.

Sure no one wants to date a drug user but I dont care that much about smoking anymore. Distance is understandable too. Theres plently of local peeps so no point to travel. Only problem that these close living chicks ussualy dont answer or are real rude sick b!tches. Like with previous girl it sucked to see her 1km away from me on Tinder but she didnt wanted to meet. Close distance can be as painful as long distance.

I remember only thing that I really didnt like about girls with kids before I started dating is that I realized that kid will always be number one for them and you would always be number 2. at best. So its like best place in their heart is already taken.
    Sure there are amazingly good non selfish girls who have kids but they are rare.

Why does someone have to ask how tall someone is, you can look at them and see how tall they are? I don't online date at all, so unless you mean for online daters? I don't have an issue with my weight, someone can see how much I weigh when looking at me and if asked I wouldn't be offended. I would date a man with a child, that isn't a dealbreaker for me.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Yeah I mean online dating.
    So how do you get by these days by not using online dating? How do guys find you in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yeah I mean online dating.
    So how do you get by these days by not using online dating? How do guys find you in real life?
    Agreed, online dating is where most people go these days to find dates and it makes perfect sense to do so. The more the population increases the more the need for better organization and communication methods to find the type of people you want. So much better than to aimlessly wonder around bars and clubs to find someone to date; Online dating gives better quality results and much faster. You are majorly missing out and significantly lowering your chances on finding a suitable person to date and wasting so much time if you are not utilizing online dating!
    Last edited by CleanCut; 10-04-17 at 05:07 AM.

Then again I think I would have much more chances and easier times if I had balls to talk with stranger girls on a street. So many beautiful birds I see on a street. Besides they probably are not used to get hit on them by guys unlike spoiled girls on dating site.
    Just yesterday I saw this fat chick pic on dating site - her face was partly covered with phone when she took selfie and so couldnt really see her face and that was her only pic. And then on her profile was written that she wants to recieve big heap of flowers on FIRST date. I asked does she really want it and she said yes. Isnt that too much on FIRST date? She answered - for scumbags everything seems big ! So yeah I laughted wished her good luck with that and left her alone.
    My friend agreed that its too much flowers aswell but then other girl said that she actually recieved boutique of flowers on first date and it was amazing. Go figure.

So yeah I live in small town - 65k people. And there really isnt much girls on dating site from my town. Thats why I think talking with girls on a street could be good option.

Hmm, that sounds like an odd chick. Anyways, I doubt trying to pick up girls on the street would end well; at least not here in the US as you'd probably just end up getting maced or something.

Yes sure. There's not one single women you'd like in your town. And they are all single mums. And you don't bother with them. Because it doesn't matter who they are. If they are single mums they must be attached with some worms.

The amount of limiting beliefs in this thread is too damn high!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Yes sure. There's not one single women you'd like in your town. And they are all single mums. And you don't bother with them. Because it doesn't matter who they are. If they are single mums they must be attached with some worms.

The amount of limiting beliefs in this thread is too damn high!
    We all have our own set of deal breakers for dating [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION]...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast