+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my girlfriend and 6 guys at the STRIPPERS. Im here too!

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ..well, now i know my long planned visit to a strip club means I'm a pathetic, insecure guy...

Anyway, OP; if I had a g/f and for whatever reason she wanted to go, yes, I would go. I'd act reluctant, though, that might score me some action later.

You can still go to the strip club Reject. I dont see why everybody is going in on the strippers. Most girls are jealous of strippers anyway because they lack that boldness we have and that free spirit we carry. Especially its a hot stripper. Most girls star feeling insecure of themselves when their around strippers. I dont gyrate, I dance and I get a good workout.

Some strippers are ho's but so are some girls who arent strippers are ho's. So there you have it but dont go in on the strippers like that.
    Last edited by Starnique; 21-03-13 at 07:30 AM.

Also theres nothing manipulative about a strip club. You know your going to pay.

Lmao....

Is that free spirit you have down to the cocaine your buzzing off to get you through another night?

Lets face it-the only aim of those places is to make as much money as they can and when a stripper sees a man with a bulging wallet shes on him hoping hell buy her the most expensive champagne all night for her to spill on the floor when hes not looking and then shell get a big tip for stripping him of all his cash.

And her main daydream in life is to marry a rich pimp or gangster. All she sees is the dollar signs.

Gee whiz, why's everybody bashing on Starnique? Good lord.

I don't quite get the hate for strippers, either. Us men are willing to pay, so the onus is on us for the existence of stripping.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Wtf?

You think you know everything.

Not that I have to explain anything to you, but I dont snort chyne. Now I will admit that where I dance at, some girls pop pills Ecs or Mollys. But I dont do any drugs. may have a shot or two to feel relaxed.

Im trying to figure out how in the hell are you assuming all of this? I have never wanted to marry a pimp or gangster, Where are you getting this info from?
    Last edited by Starnique; 21-03-13 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Gee whiz, why's everybody bashing on Starnique? Good lord.

I don't quite get the hate for strippers, either. Us men are willing to pay, so the onus is on us for the existence of stripping.
    Lol...smh..Sweetheart, they dont know whats going on in the real world.

Im not judging u. I dont care what you do for a living. In fact i think the men who frequent those places are ten times worse than u.

U cud prob make more money in glamour modeling-just saying..

No offense michelle but you just said "not judging than u" and then assigned a value judgment "..worse than u." Besides, strip clubs are the only ways guys like me could see any pairs outside of an anatomy textbook or Google Image.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

ive been with her for 6 months and she and i are very happy.

Is it bad that now i am some what curious to see how she will act and react at this place.
    Even what she will wear.

Makes sense. Naturally you should question how she'll react, even though she is inviting you to it.

I feel sorry for the girls there that they didnt get a better start in life and think thats all their worth.. As or the men-i do judge them.

So sue me..

Same could be said for males in any lowly job, too. They didn't HAVE to take a position there. Generally, strippers must be attractive to at least SOME men so they could very likely have gotten a waitress job or other where looks play a factor into pay.

Its not about looks or attraction. Its about men seeing women as sex objects and degrading them. The men dont care how the stripper looks-they are judging her even tho their oogling her and delude themselves into believing they are somehow better than her when shes prob much better than him. Shes getting paid-its a job (sometimes to feed her kids or pay for college) while he prob has a gf, fiance or wife at home thaton being neglected coz hes so insecure he thinks he needs attention off other women even if it is a strip to strokper e his damaged ego.

And most strip clubs are owned by gangsters or pimps. Nobody really knows who the real owner is coz he wont sign his name to it.

Also they say no touching is allowed? What happens in the private rooms then? Id almost guarantee most strip clubs also have "secret" prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by drunklove View Post
    yes ok i agree about the bad influence friend being only a minor part and yes the girlfriend makes her own decisions in the end.
    This is the only friend she has thats at the bar every weekend and telling stories of how she is popping pills. I hear how she is unfaithful and on and on.

So back to the whole strippers thing. if any one still wants to chat about that.

Is there no one on this forum that goes to the strippers with there partner? lol.
    I cannot be the only one?
    I asked my husband for his opinion. He said that if he was in your situation, he'd ask if he could bring his cousin too. (the same cousin I mentioned earlier in the threads!)
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123