+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys - When you have a girlfriend

Guys - When you have a girlfriend

How much communication do you like to have with a girlfriend?

What do you define as too much or too little?

Is one call or one txt a day ok? or would you find that too much?

I really need your answers/opinions on this please. Thank you

me and my gf talk everyday and we usually see eachother everyday too. I dont find it too much at all

Really I wouldn't worry about this; communicate at your normal pace as is natural, and if he minds that too much (ie, tells you to shut up), you ought find someone more in line with your needs that way. There probably is a "too much" point where you'd then be stalking/obsessed with/annoying to him, but really I think, just communicate with him naturally rather than attempting to force some number, and don't call him during times when you know he's going to be busy with work, friends etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lolly25 View Post
    How much communication do you like to have with a girlfriend?

What do you define as too much or too little?

Is one call or one txt a day ok? or would you find that too much?

I really need your answers/opinions on this please. Thank you
    does he call you?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Depends on the relationship, I need to have plenty of communication in mine because we both need it, I don't think there is ever TOO much communication unless you'se don't spend time doing anything else besides talking to each other.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We live together so we might text each other a few times during the day, maybe a call during lunch.

I could txt a girl throughout the entire day and be perfectly happy.

I think it all depends on the people. In some relationships we would constantly text / email, in other I could go without contact for several days. They were all good in their own way.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

in my opinion if you are in a relationship you should at least comunicate with one another at least once a day..but ya depends on how much you like him and how much he likes you..with my gf we usally talk everyday but where she is in school and she isnt allowed to have cell phones while she is in her nusing classes, she usually waits until later on..we usualy talk the most at aorund 9 or 10 pm and i dont mind it at all...but i also wish we could talk more during the day biut its okay like i said i dont mind it

Normally, the only way I am not communicating with my boyfriend in general everyday is cuz we are not getting along or cuz my phone is cut(LOL).

My current boyfriend and I spend alot of time together. He basically lives here lol. When I first hung out with him all the time, which was before we got in a relationship, I got bored of being around him. We had gotten some form of space, and I actually missed him a whole lot.

It's good to have some space though. Dont be up under each other all the time and you should be good.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I like to spend hours on end talking with my lover. Sometimes we don't get to talk at all though, because we lead our own busy lives.

Girls like to talk we all know that... guys have to listen, if he doesnt then he is lacking some respect for you

depends,one girl litterally txt me over 400 times in one day yet I had one girl that felt smothered by a few emails a day. Personally I like to talk to or see my girl as much as I possibbly can without driving her insane.lol
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

One of my downfalls is that I dislike communication on a daily basis. I force myself into it--texting, calling, etc. but it is actually very suffocating for me. I have very little to say about commonplace stuff.

Women love it, of course, because they know that if you're paying attention to them, then you can't possibly be fooling around at that moment.

But, that's the bachelor's perspective. Any guesses why I am still a bachelor???

Me and my bf talking everyday texting during the day and we talk on the phone everynight. We also usually see each other everyday or at least try to. i feel there is never to much communication with your partner. I think it makes your relationship stronger.
    I Love Rich 11.6.06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast