+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex and other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins

How?

In my experience, i have met a few girls, and at first, i was into them. With one, we got drunk and had sex pretty much on the first date. She regretted it, and all, but after that things were different. I lost some respect for her. Im not sure if it was a combination of things that led me to stop seeing her, but i know having sex that early was a major factor.

Oh, and sex is 1000 better when its with someone you love. I've heard this statement in the past, but i never believed it. Life is a learning experience, and now i know if i find someone special im going to wait as long as possible.

The anticipation is half the fun anyways.

Tone Guest
    yea, the thing usually about "IMO" is that its worth shit unless its fact.
    Were do you draw the line of importance of sex?. When is sex the main point and when is it just an activity to people?. How important is sex in general to you people?. Is sex important in a marriage?. Does sex run a relationship or marriage?. What is more important? sex or support?. Does age make a difference on the opinion of this?.Do younger people search for sex and later in life search for a match?. I am sure a question almost like this has been asked but not exactly like this.
    I was just giving my opinion, as your first post asks. If you want only cold-hard facts (good luck finding those on this issue) maybe you should be more clear in your first post. :)

its all about goals people. If I see a hot chick and want to bang her..I doubt I am going to give a shit about all the other crap...I just wanna bang her. Prove to me you have more fun in your relatioship sex then some guy had in his one night stand with an uber hot chick...you cant. Even better...what other "stuff"?
    I didn't say you don't get urges and that it couldn't be good sex, but I believe it's much much better and more intimate with someone you love. And just the same YOU can't prove that the guy in his one night stand has better sex than someone in a relationship - cause you haven't had either. You asked for opinions, so coming from someone who has EXPERIENCE I gave mine. Sorry it didn't meet what you wanted it.

Sex. ah.. the temptations.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    Good test of ones will-power. :)

OV -- Now and again, your laconic remarks are sheer genius. Most of the time, though, they make you sound like a pouty little kid who isn't getting what he wants; particularly when you spout utter inanities and and try to pass them off as "fact" or when you try to brow beat others with an arrogant tone that you can't back up with any real information OR experience. What's your problem, buddy? Why are you so unhappy and bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Good test of ones will-power.
    Resist, I must. Hey, I'm getting good at this resisting it thing.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Well if your obviously wrong...replace "cant" with "shouldnt" and your good. Cause I can refer you to some sites that show sex with out love and relationships.
    I was referring to me, not others. that's what the 'to me' part was.
    I know pleanty that that's not how it works, hell, my brother is living proof of it.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

White, IMHO, OV tends to wag his finger at people a lot. I wouldn't pay much attention. Just enjoy his ocassional brilliant retorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I was just giving my opinion,
    I know. Thats what I asked for I guess. I wasnt saying those things in a offending manner...at least didnt mean too.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_moon2
    its fact, and hard to explain.
    What is?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    OV -- Now and again, your laconic remarks are sheer genius.
    Thanks...I think...

particularly when you spout utter inanities and and try to pass them off as "fact"
    Just like you are right now?
    that you can't back up with any real information OR experience. What's your problem, buddy? Why are you so unhappy and bitter
    I back everything I say up. What are you talking about?. Life makes me unhappy and people make me bitter.

White, IMHO, OV tends to wag his finger at people a lot. I wouldn't pay much attention. Just enjoy his ocassional brilliant retorts.
    Dont be so cocky like you know everything
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-07-05 at 03:27 AM.

You've got your opinions. I've got mine. No virtue in arguing whose is more right or wrong.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 02-07-05 at 03:48 AM.

You've got your opinions. I've got mine. No virtue in arguing whose is more right or wrong.

There are ignorant opinions and good educated opinions..I agree though between us. No point.

FYI to the virgin guy, relationship sex tends to be wayyy better, because a level of comfort comes along with it...and the more feelings, the better the sex, one night stands are just about coming and thats all ive really cared about with them, i just wanted to bust, but ive always prefered sex in a relationship, its just the bullshit that comes with the relationship that makes guys want one night stands. or me, at least
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Ok now that i read the zillion commnets i first have to tak eto only virigns that this is SUCH a good topic!!!! ok, now as for the basssis of the question (yes i know i cant spell) i beivle and i think that many of the repays to the post prove my thery correct that there 2 kids of sex. 1. the type of sex that is bassicaly such nessary and wanted/needed in order to keep ur body stable and in control. This type of sex is what i like to call ****ing 2. the type of sex where is has a moor undertonning meaning, the type of sex where ur not only thinking about finsihing the job and getting it over with so u can watch FRIENDS before u go to bed. im talking about the passionte amazing breathing taking expearcne that is really called "making love"
    The two differant types of sex are needed and are classified into importantentness of course depending on the person and depending on the type of situtation the person is in, i do also beivle that is has to do with the gender of the person (which is where cliftons remark comes in handy).
    in the mind state of "real" people i dont think that sex is as important as one may think. of course u cant have a running healthy relationship with out it, but it is no where near as important as they portray on tv and movies, and i think that it is becouse of those outside influences that help us run our lifes we make our selfs out to be people who want other people to think that sex is overly important, when in acutalltly its not
    ok if u dont understand me just explain to me what u dont understand and ill try to clear it up i know i coverd alot and that chances are it maked no sense

I understand (though difficult to read lol) what you are saying. Think about the fact that what is important and what is not is as relative as the meaning of love it-self.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    FYI to the virgin guy, relationship sex tends to be wayyy better, because a level of comfort comes along with it...and the more feelings, the better the sex, one night stands are just about coming and thats all ive really cared about with them, i just wanted to bust, but ive always prefered sex in a relationship, its just the bullshit that comes with the relationship that makes guys want one night stands. or me, at least
    Isnt that opinion though? I know I asked what people's opinions are on this but I guess I would like some real proof that there is more to relatonship then just sex...cause so far its looking grim.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-07-05 at 10:47 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast