+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will she chase me?

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Now is not the time to "go easy" aeradalia.
    Just responding to this part:

With her behavior, you are hers to lose! What is wrong with you for not knowing that???

Inexperience with infatuation hints that he may not have experience with a girl who plays games either...

True... tough advice is needed... but cannot fault him for not knowing something he may not have had a chance to learn about yet...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Just responding to this part:

Inexperience with infatuation hints that he may not have experience with a girl who plays games either...

True... tough advice is needed... but cannot fault him for not knowing something he may not have had a chance to learn about yet...
    I don't fault Jar one tiny bit, Aeradalia.

I'm asking him to think outside of the box of infatuation for his own good.

Very destructive things as in "She also see's me as a friend. I should have said that."

Jar ... if it's just a friendship would you be comfortable if she told you she had a lover? And how happy and excited she is to be with him?

I didn't think so.

She will never be your friend as long as you have romantic feelings for her.

Carl.

No, I would not be cool with that. Now this is why I am so confused. I buy her everything and walk her home alot. She wants someone who is "Badass". I don't get it. I'm not a weak kid, but at the same time I don't think Im a hardass and talk shit to be cool. I know when and when not to talk. Apparently I am cute, but thats it. She says "I wish there was someone perfect for me, who will walk with me and listen to me and was all around nice". Now I thought that was her chance to flirt with me and I just said some stupid "Sounds like me" and then it went all serious and she told me I wasn't her type. From looks....Im not ugly, Im not. I ask people how old I look (I am 17) and she is 15. They tell me I look my age, but some how she says I look 14???? I just don't wanna loose her. I want to stop being her friend and be a boyfreind!
    WOOOO

Ugh.. she's 15? Can hardly expect her to make much of a decision at all...

She has no idea what it is she wants in a guy... but one thing is clear... what she doesn't want is apparently you as she said you weren't her 'type.'

I think that's about as close to 'no' as you're going to get on the whole relationship idea.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

As much as that makes me want to put a .45 in my mouth, I have to accept it. I'm gonna leave her alone. I was such a good guy to her, but as I can see it wasn't enough. Whatever.
    WOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by JarOPennies View Post
    As much as that makes me want to put a .45 in my mouth, I have to accept it. I'm gonna leave her alone. I was such a good guy to her, but as I can see it wasn't enough. Whatever.

Let's not be rash here... btw.. .45 is way too messy... at that close of range a .22 will suffice.. it just scrambles the brain then.. without ruining much of your 'appearance'..

Anyway... you sound like a really nice guy.. and it's not that you weren't 'enough'... she's just hasn't made up her mind or thought it was funny to play games with you... who knows? But I doubt it was from any fault of your own.

- James Allen

Oh wait ... she wants a badass?? She is both the saddest and most dispicable creature on the earth.

Forget all my advice ... bail and bail right now.

Unless you are prepared for her f**king some uncaring guy who will have her, wipe his d**k on her drapes and leave without as much as a "thank you, ma'am."

She's not only the wrong girl for you, she's absolutely toxic. For girls like her I suggest mandatory lubal ligation. She is beyond the worst of the worst.

She can't be "fixed", don't even try! Run fast and forget about her!

Carl.

Thanks for the advice guys! I'll leave her be, ignore her and see what happens

And carl- LOL. Damn dude that made my day! But I guess its true?!
    WOOOO

And I don't care that she is only 15 ... she is still toxic.

mandatory lubal ligation.
    Ouch Carl... hope that includes anesthesia... if not.. then that's just as bad as the sentence the other day that included the words 'erection' and 'cut'.

- James Allen

Thanks for the advice guys! I'll leave her be, ignore her and see what happens

And carl- LOL. Damn dude that made my day! But I guess its true?!
    Pretty much... you would be her 'plaything' until she moves onto another guy... breaking your heart in a most disrespectful way.

And I don't care that she is only 15 ... she is still toxic.
    15 year olds grow into women... and sometimes these 'phases' are never grown out of. So yeah... have a chance to save one guy from her hurtfulness.. though I pity the future guys she'll hurt along the way...

- James Allen

Damn, Im not much a facebook person or anything like that but the ONE time I go on (last time I went on was like a few weeks ago) theres new updated stuff of her. It sounds stupid but it's a constant reminder to me. I really wanna talk to her, but this time I'm just waiting it off yet I know she dosen't even care. ****.

EDIT: I finally talked to her, I explained that it would have been nice for her to let me know. And that I sat there waiting for her and calling her just to make sure I didn't leave her alone if she did show up. She then yelled at me and told me that Im not her bitch and that she should not have to report her every move to me. Then continued by telling me it's a priveladge to talk to her.......

Yea, I guess I'm a loser.

Ill update when I get something in response
    Last edited by JarOPennies; 29-03-09 at 12:48 PM.
    WOOOO

Damn, Im not much a facebook person or anything like that but the ONE time I go on (last time I went on was like a few weeks ago) theres new updated stuff of her. It sounds stupid but it's a constant reminder to me. I really wanna talk to her, but this time I'm just waiting it off yet I know she dosen't even care. ****.

EDIT: I finally talked to her, I explained that it would have been nice for her to let me know. And that I sat there waiting for her and calling her just to make sure I didn't leave her alone if she did show up. She then yelled at me and told me that Im not her bitch and that she should not have to report her every move to me. Then continued by telling me it's a priveladge to talk to her.......

Jar... she's been brainwashed by a lot of bs that many teenage girls are subject to.... do not take it personally... you seem like a very decent kind of guy.

She wants to be 'her own person' then she can do so on her own. I'd say good riddance...

Knowing this side of her now... aren't you glad you didn't have to put up with the more monstrous form of this if she were your girlfriend? I honestly think you dodged a bullet on this one.

I say... good for you... and forget about her... you can and will do better than her.

- James Allen

Ha, excellent post. I wanna say I am done talking to her and done dealing with her in an extremely powerful way that will leave a mark. Any ideas?

BTW- What do you think of this. We were talking on the phone, she was crying. I told her that I would always be there for her. She paused, I joked and said "What? Am I not good enough" and she said "....not really. You kinda remind me of my X". She said I reminded her of her X in BAD ways (Which honestly..I dont see how, I have done nothing but stood by her side and treated her well". I asked what she was talking about and then covered it up by saying "I don't wanna talk about it". So I offer my help and tell her I am always there for her and get a mental bitchslap right back........I just wanna say good riddance but let her know how much of an ass she has been.
    WOOOO

OK

Jar ... it's time to man up and stop pumping from a dry well. Repeat after me ... no matter what you feel, she is not the girl or worthy of a girl to be with you. She is not a PRIVILEGE, not anywhere close. She is a skanky cock whore girl who is conceited about her attractiveness, and player bait in the first degree.

So let her get played by hotties that don't give a s**t about her. remember ... that is not your problem. You have to get out ... and NOW!

Carl.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast