+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes women....

Like you said BB, you've been busy with life. It happens. I know you're not looking for anything right now, but a cute guy asking how you are and giving you a nice smile is something pleasant to think about when you lay down to sleep :-)

Just shake off the rust a bit and I can only speak for myself, but if I see a cutie with a little one, I usually just take a quick glance for a ring ;-)

OMG, first Elle and putting out a "hit" on her for gameroom cash...now she's getting Nietzche quotes thrown at her, I think Indi better have a soothing cup of Chamomile or she's going to have a catastrophic GenMe meltdown :-X

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferx View Post
    yeah so i just reread what you wrote and what i said had nothing to do with it whoops. youre right respect is from yourself.
    My point comes from direct experience. Do you understand this or not? If you need further explanation, ask. But making a post about 'nietzschean logic', Hitler, and devaluing humans is a ridiculous non-sequitur. You haven't impressed me with your stunning intellect, in other words. Quite the converse. Is this how you interact with people? It could be part of your problem.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    OMG, first Elle and putting out a "hit" on her for gameroom cash...now she's getting Nietzche quotes thrown at her, I think Indi better have a soothing cup of Chamomile or she's going to have a catastrophic GenMe meltdown :-X
    You think I'm GenMe? Flatterer.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

a guy will approach a girl if he sees an opening. If you give off the impression that you're unapproachable or not interested, then he won't come up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post

Aeradalia...I tried that the other day in the computer labs...pretended I couldn't read French, got a guy to help me and we had coffee...

Isn't taking advantage of instincts fun?

You can do something similar to a woman. With the exception of a few situations, you can almost instantly change her mood the moment you tell her you need her help. She will stop what she's doing and ask what you need her help with -- no guarantee that she'll help, but it will make her pause.

I've used this on many occasions when approaching women. If they appear to be knowledgeable about something I'll ask them if they know much about it, and if so if they could help me right quick. I suspect it taps into the 'desire to nurture' instinct that women have.

Almost any woman will just about drop everything to help you find a 'cute' outfit if you compliment their style and tell them you don't want to be a disappointment for a special function (i.e. date, job interview, etc.).

Also, I've used this to diffuse many a harsh argument with past girlfriends. Just suddenly tell them you need their help, and the anger seems to diminish and all that energy suddenly goes into helping you with whatever problem you have that hinges on their skill and expertise.

It's a strange phenomenon, but one of the few fairly reliable traits I've found in women.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    a guy will approach a girl if he sees an opening. If you give off the impression that you're unapproachable or not interested, then he won't come up to you.
    In my dreams I got you though.
    So take that

No but seriously... I don't think that I am unapproachable. I'll have to rethink... but I really don't believe I am hard to talk to.

I think we close ourselves off without even realising it.....it makes sense that If I'm preoccupied with other stuff, I'm not gonna be actively seeking out these little signs of contact....which is what guys probably look for in order to feel comfortable enough to approach...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    I'm not gonna be actively seeking out these little signs of contact...which is what guys probably look for in order to feel comfortable enough to approach...

yes, we're complicated creatures, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    My point comes from direct experience. Do you understand this or not? If you need further explanation, ask. But making a post about 'nietzschean logic', Hitler, and devaluing humans is a ridiculous non-sequitur. You haven't impressed me with your stunning intellect, in other words. Quite the converse. Is this how you interact with people? It could be part of your problem.
    iggghhhht so aside from what im about to say, i dont really want to go into a debate about this unless you want to. there is definitely a connection between those three things. and by nietzschean logic- for lack of a better term- i meant the idea that we are what make ourselves .. a person MAKES themselves worth something. yes, this can be extremely dehumanizing because there is emphasis on not helping the weak so that they can build themselves and become stronger or fail and deserve to do so. the poor or suffering should not be respected because its their fault they are so. this can be looked at the wrong way, as seen in the holocaust, where hitler bended some of niezche's ideas like the ubermunch (the perfect man), which reflected the arian race and that it was o.k. to treat other races like shit because they were 'weak'. basically, i think, contrary to these ideas, that all humans deserve respect for being a human.

at first i thought your point was that we have to be strong and work very hard to gain respect, however i was trying to imply that i feel all people deserve respect. anyways, after rereading i thought you meant more like if you respect yourself you will be respectable. however, you werent very clear, so yes can you clarify?

p.s. no need to be condescending, thanks

jen, pweeeese don't debate with Indi, she's way to frickin' smart :-P

Shush Primo...

You don't tell the mouse there's a trap... either they can see it or they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Shush Primo...

You don't tell the mouse there's a trap... either they can see it or they can't.
    I'm still trying to hack into her account @ [url]http://www.mensa.org/[/url]

Bet she posts her pictures on 'THAT' forum :-P

You still trying to get her pics?? LOL
    You are hot though Primo... you should show her yours. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    You still trying to get her pics?? LOL
    You are hot though Primo... you should show her yours. Haha
    Coco, you're such an adorable lil' cutie yourself ! :-) Come trick or treating with me tonight in a sexy lil' Vampyre costume :-D

As for Indi, I've given up...it's a deep seated Canadian girl genius type thing, I'll have to explain one day :-D

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast