+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: convincing a girl to swallow

Quote Originally Posted by theman2004
    for some reason my girlfriend does not want to swallow...i dont know if her a-hole ex boyfriend made her or what...i dont know if shes afraid of the taste or what...but whenever shes giving me head, the second before i come she stops and i have to come onto a towl or whatevers close...its not like shes afraid to touch it or anything because she helps me clean it up...now, my girlfriend gives GREAT head...she leaves me flying high afterwards for the rest of the day...but i wish she'd atleast continue giving me head during and after i come because im so sensitive then...she can spit it out if she wants, the swallowing isnt really important to me....when i have to stop and decide where im gonna shoot it, it kinda kills the moment....is there anything i can do?
    shoot everywhere u like

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    meh - i dont like BJ's.. I've received many of them from BOTH my ex's and some gay guy, but all in all, I like full out sex WAY better. If a chick wants to suck on my cock, then I aint gonna stop her, but if she doesn't want to swallow, then why care ? The shit is out of you already - who cares where it goes. Just focus on how good you feel, not if she swallowed or not. Thats just plain stupid. At LEAST you got a girl to go down on you. Be Thankful for that.
    we can save a lot of time to clean the cum if we shoot on the girl!

legend!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    ok - now that my internet at work is back I will post this:

oh no.. here comes the story again.. This time the short short short one:

Ok, so me, Robin (my ex), Daniel (Robin's Dad), and Jon (Daniel's b/f) all decide to go to the beach to get drunk because we are bored or something (i dont really remember why we went). Ok, so its cold, middle of January or February (i dont remember), and Daniel and Robin fall asleep in the truck passed out from being drunk. Jon and I are both cold natured (we love the winter time) and we stayed outside in the tent getting drunk and sharing twisted ****ed up stories. I had to go pee so I went to the back of the tent and started to pee on it until I noticed something coming at me and I thought it was an animal so I walked up to it and then freaked out and ran back towards the truck - I almost ran right into it i was so drunk. Turned out it was just a high tide comming in and Jon tried to calm me down cause i was so drunk i thought it was an animal trying to kill me or something.. Next thing I remember I am sitting back on the ground and Jojn is going down on me. Then my memory jumps to us waking up Robin and Daniel to go home because we were both freaking at the water now that was now starting to enter the tent. So we go home. Robin and Daniel go to bed. Its 4am and Jon and I stayed up to get drunk some more. Well, he ends up talking me into to going to the park with him down the street. This is where my memory jumps to me laying on my back inside a tube slide thingie and he is going down on me and getting himself off at the same time. I remember i never once blew my load, but it did feel very nice. So nice i didnt want him to stop. Ok, so i start to get bored and so does he and we go back to the house and he wants to drink some more, but i declined and told him I was going to go hold my woman while i pass the **** out. He then, too, went to bed with Daniel. The next day we woke up nothing was said and never was said about it again. I think he doesnt remember it, or maybe he thinks the same of me. idk.

And about me not liking BJ's - I do like them - to a certain extent. I think a BJ is a great way to start off great sex. Its a part of the foreplay - I go down on her, then she goes down on me, lots of heavy kissing and heavy petting and such - the good stuff. Then move on to hardcore ****ing. Thats my style. I am not one to sit thru a whole BJ session and like it as much as sex. Go down on me all you want, but in a few minutes get ready for me to be pounding away at you as hard as I can and making you scream at the top of your lungs.

So yeah.. I do like BJ's, but I don't like the whole thing.. just a good teaser for a good start to great sex kinda... idk - its hard to explain..
    great ! legend! any more?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeStyles
    Tell her it's not really oral sex until she swallows. Problem solved . Also eating lots of pineapple will make your semen sweet (yes I can personally vouch for this.)

That is the most crude thing I have ever heard. Yeah, tell her it's not oral sex until she swallows and see her never give you head again. Some people just don't like to swallow. Be a man, respect her decision and move on. I mean you're with the girl for another reason besides the head, right?
    ~Yes, this ring on my finger means that I am happily married, and no, this ring does not mean that you can flirt with me.~

~Marriage is not only the beginning of a relationship, but the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul.~~Unknown~

~Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your sense of balance and your choice of partner.~~Unknown~

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineRoo
    ...Some people just don't like to swallow. Be a man, respect her decision and move on. I mean you're with the girl for another reason besides the head, right?
    POINT BLANK !! BAM !! There it is - read it an weep !

Hey dude just be happy you got a girl that gives head. Some girls dont do that stuff. So if she doesnt want to swallow, just respect her decision and if you dont like it, you can always find another chick that loves to suck and swallow....Does anybody agree with me??

yall are getting it all wrong....i appreciate what she does for me....and shes VERY good at it...she blows my mind...it just makes me feel like shes uncomfortable doin it in the first place if she backs off as soon as i come like its poisoness.

sunny72 Guest
    I can imagine that this is frustrating for a guy. However, I don't think you can do much about it. You can't force her if she doesn't want to. Some girls just don't like the bitter taste. I don't mind, but it is pretty strong.

??

I may understand your frustration about the problem, but why you don't ask her WHY she doesn't want do it. Maybe thtas the easiest way to find out and than see what you can do TOGETHER to make it fun for both of you.
    In fact thats to OLD problem between peoples, one wants something and the other not and no one talks about it !!! Sometimes life could be so easy and fun if peoples would comunicate more their diffrences !
    hope you can find out with her and you have haven on earth .

June

well i know why she doesnt....her ex made her do it even tho it made her sick and he knew it....the whole process made her sick....and i'd feel guilty asking her to do it one time for me to see if she likes it or not

can she even stomach keeping it in her mouth??

sorry to hear that about your girl

As a matter of fact one of my girlfriend's friends had that done to her and she didn't like it. So thinking my girl wouldnt like it either i never mentioned it to her.. then once jokingly i dared her to do it and her answer surprised me. Her eyes were shining and she said YES.. so i came in her beautiful mouth.... on those beautiful lips.. dude.. i came in her mouth and she smiled and swallowed. She said making me groan made her horny and now she swallows the whole time. i'm in heaven bro

Guess I am a lucky guy. My wife loves doing it. Likes it in different positions, and likes to swallow.

And yes, diet and your overall health does effect taste. I recently went on a long term weight loss plan (no more coffee or cola AT ALL, lots of fruit and nuts, overall healthy eating, exercise) and she's commented the flavor has changed to sweet. Makes it all better for me!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Try flavoring the semen. Mix it with sugar or something

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123