+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strip clubs

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I can't FULLY understand why a guy with a girlfriend or other form of sex would
    go to a strip club, but a lot of it is probably bonding with the guys and having fun in a way GUYS do

So yeah it is more about the other guys than the girls
    I consider this more of a norm, if the guys were single, but If you have a girlfriend that requires your attention, I don't see
    the point in even trying to head down to these types of places, since you'll make her feel guilty for not giving you want you need.

P.S. If guys would talk about what their sexual needs are, then we wouldn't need all these strip clubs.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It has nothing to do with sexual needs. He isn't going there on a Friday night to watch women dance. He's going there because his friend is getting married and it's one of those unofficial traditions.

The real point is to drink too much booze, tell raunchy jokes, laugh, and maybe coerce one of the strippers into rubbing her tits in the groom's face--for the sake of amusement. It has almost nothing to do with sex.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I think you guys are all confusing the point of the post. It's not that he does this all the time. It's that he wants to go to his friend's BACHELOR party. It's a one time thing.

I don't go to strip clubs. But if a buddy of mine was having a bachelor party there, I'd go because we're celebrating his last few days of not being married.
    I don't chase, I replace.

ummmmmmm i don't think anybody was confused about that...

anyway, if my bf were to tell me where i could and couldn't go we wouldn't be together.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'd let my gf go because i trust that she wouldn't do something that i didn't approve of. and secondly, people need to go out and relax. atleast he's being upfront with you instead of lying behind your back. cut him some slack.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

The way I see it, it shouldnt be a big deal.Dont stress yourself over nothing. Why be so worried about your husband around strippers....I mean their strippers...everyone is seeing them...naked...would a real man leave a real woman for that? Next thing you know his boys start telling him "I saw your girl's pussy already, its old news"....and from speaking to a couple guys, that shit would kill them inside lol. Shit, I go to strip clubs myself,with my boyfriend and all. I dont feel a way watching the women strip,its their dignity going down the drain not mine. So dont stress about it its not worth the stress. He's just having a night of fun with the boys. The "boys" bond is still complicated to me, but I'm still tryin to deal with it.Hope this helped

how about you let him go... and then surprise him the weekend after and go again

... together ...

you'll love it im sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Is she going to make him stay away from the beach, too?

It's for a bachelor's party... it's not a way of life.
    You should have read my post again because I made myself perfectly clear (excluding the typos ). I clearly stated

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    If he was going to a stripclub for a bachelor party... I wouldn't stress it. I'd let him go and have his fun. Now if the strip vlub becomes a hangout spot for the fellas I would raise my eyebrow and let him know I'm not feeling that shet.
    Keyword was IF IT WERE TO BECOME A HANGOUT SPOT. Just speaking on if in the future it were to become a leisure. After all that blabber I typed I concluded by saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    So it really all depends on what his reasoning is for going. That would determine how I would handle it, I guess. Hope this helps
    So yeah. That's it and that's all.
    @ me responding all late but so what

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123