+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tattoos!!

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    I've actually thought about the whole aging deal...which is why i'm very hesitant about the larger tattoos...even though i do want them, i'll wait a couple years to make the decision on that. They won't even be very large though, i'm not a huge fan of Gigantic tattoos either.

And eh, i don't know about the henna. I would probably do a henna just to get a feel of what it's like having a tattoo but if I'm gonna do something like this i'm gonna go for it. Kind of like fake knock offs of handbags; if i don't have the real thing, i'd rather not have it at all.
    I do henna/mehndi. Because of that, I know I would never want a permanant symbol on my body. I'm glad that phase of my life is gone. I would have been one of those girls with regrets about a tattoo.

EDIT: It's not really tattoo-like but it's another form of art expression on the skin.
    Last edited by lesa; 07-02-09 at 01:25 PM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Well I dont expect everyone to be fans of tattoos, but when you basically say only trashy people get them, I of course will be offended by it, because whether or not you agree, I am not trashy. I dont carry myself around like a whore, I dont dress skimpy. Yea I show cleavage, but I know if Im gonna show one Im not going to show the other. I actually dont wear anything short anymore like I did when I was 15 and 16(miniskirts, pants, etc.) which of course was a phase, I have alot of self respect...I mean jeebus I have a child now I had to mature alot faster than other teenagers without. Plus I am actually putting thought into the tattoo before actually putting it on me because I know it is permanent.

I do believe tattoos are a phase, and it is gonna be a long one for me, so I dont disagree with those that say it is a phase. But that isnt holding me back. Even if one day I wonder why I did it, I dont think I would go as far as regretting it. I think regret is a strong word for me, because they are not JUST tattoos. I may regret a tattoo without meaning, but not one with meaning.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I love tattoo's I rekon they are a great way to symbolise something special, phases of life, events etc. I have 3, One of an angel representing my sister who passed away and one each that represents my mother and father.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    sorry i'm testing out this picture thing since i'm too lazy to go to the gallery and figure that out right now.

But yeah, as mentioned, if I'd get one it would never be visible when wearing regular clothing, would probably write out a word in swedish somewhere on my upper chest, runic, but that's pretty much it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is that you, Bo? You are a pretty girl. Don't do it, sweety, or if you must, wait until you are 25 to make the decision.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

And I would like to save DM time by saying that you should go ahead and post a few more pictures, preferably ones where a person doesn't have to turn their head to see you and where your face isn't half covered with hair.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Is that you, Bo? You are a pretty girl. Don't do it, sweety, or if you must, wait until you are 25 to make the decision.
    thanks vash, i will definitely think about it more before i decide to do anything, i'll probably get piercings before any tattoos. And yes that is me.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    And I would like to save DM time by saying that you should go ahead and post a few more pictures, preferably ones where a person doesn't have to turn their head to see you and where your face isn't half covered with hair.
    That was because i was testing it, to see how it worked.

This is me with my long long hair before i cut it all off

This is me after a few inches had grown back

And this is the most recent photo. I cut my hair again and now i miss it =/

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're a dude right?? why the hell would you want a small one on your hip?? if you're a chick.. then it'll be sexy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    f*ck me.. i just seen your pics... and best of all, you're an asian chick!!!

anyways.. so what are you going to get?? i think tats are sexy on chicks. just look at alyssa milano...

wait, yeah i gotta ask your age before i give you this sorta advice.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    f*ck me.. i just seen your pics... and best of all, you're an asian chick!!!

anyways.. so what are you going to get?? i think tats are sexy on chicks. just look at alyssa milano...

wait, yeah i gotta ask your age before i give you this sorta advice.

raverboy
    I'll be nineteen this year

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    19... then by all means hit up that tat.. and show it to us later.

so i was browsing this thread and i actually read some of the other posts.... and i'll tell you this, get your tat because you want to, not because of how others will judge you. shit... did you see my tat?? i could give a f*ck what anyone else thinks...

imo... i still think tats are sexy

raverboy
    Last edited by Illusional; 08-02-09 at 12:57 AM.

Users Country Flag
    yeah, well i'm still trying to find references to some good tattoo parlors in my city. And it'll be small enough to cover in a bikini, i'm thinking about getting a bow and arrow since i'm a Sagittarius, as for the details, it'll be black with a little punctured heart at the end of the arrow. The heart will be red.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast