+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tattoos!!

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

tattoos!!

What do you all think about them? on Women? On men?
    I'm thinking about getting one very soon, a small one on my hip before i do anything drastic.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    What do you all think about them? on Women? On men?
    I'm thinking about getting one very soon, a small one on my hip before i do anything drastic.
    make sure you don't get it at a place where you can get stretchmarks.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Ya that would be very unattractive

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    Ya that would be very unattractive
    bony areas are the safest.

Depending what kind of tattoos. Small ones can be stylish, but those big tattoos I find very trashy. Usually trashy people that got them as well. I still have to meet someone with a big tattoo that's not trashy :o.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I vote no. Especially on females. Very large regret rates.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I plan to have alot of tattoos and I am not a trashy person, so your perception on people with tattoos shall be proven wrong.

I love tattoos, but only the ones with meaning behind them, or even the little starsor hearts or butterflies. I dont think you should judge someone just cuz they have tattoos. Tattoos does not make the person. I've met people flooded with tattoos and they were some of the coolest people I've ever met. Shit, my tattoo artist was one of them.

I currently have two, but I am getting more, about 3 more before the year is out. But for me, it is gonna be in palces that can be hidden, so if I look for an office job, they cant judge me based on my ink. So its alot of a little bit, as in a lot of tattoos, but they are small and able to be hidden.

If I get a tattoo without history behind it, it is something like a heart or a star. If you judge me based on my tattoos, then that just goes to show you werent worth the time of day in the first place if you place your judgement on artwork instead of the person.

EDIT: There is one big tattoo I am getting, but the only way it can be seen is if I wear short pants or a bathing suit cuz it will be on my thigh.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I plan to have alot of tattoos and I am not a trashy person, so your perception on people with tattoos shall be proven wrong.
    how can you know that you are not a trashy person? trashy is how people might perceive you.

Well gee, let's ask everyone here for their perception of me. And I would love to know the definition of trash here.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Well gee, let's ask everyone here for their perception of me. And I would love to know the definition of trash here.
    first of all they wouldn't be honest just to be nice to you, second of all this is not real life, this is a pretend play, only people who know are able to make that decision.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tattos may interfere with one's ability to get certain medical procedures, such as MRIs and epidural anesthesia.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    definition of trashy:
    A fat person with lots of tattoos. You can always tell a trashy person from a classy person when the trashy person opens their mouth. They usually get personal and will say anything including run their foul mouth to get back at the one they are JEALOUS of. Unambitious and lazy with LOW IQ. Trashy people love to 'hate' on people with some morals and manners.

Best trampstamp evar.

I personally find women with reasonable tattoos attractive. Its easy to go overboard, but women with a tattoo that has meaning are a real turn on for me.

I personally am going to get one sometime this spring or summer on my right shoulder blade. I don;t care what your perception of me with a tattoo is. If you're so shallow that a tattoo is an immediate no no, then you're not worth my attention or time.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

I saw a billboard yesterday driving home that was for laser removal. Had a picture of a girl with a tramp stamp.

Said something along the lines "2050 the gramp stamp won't be cool."

Personally I'm not a tattoo person, never have been, never will be. Just not my thing. As for trashy vs. classy. Imho they do come off as trashy. You never see CEO's or big Execs with them. Do I judge people with them? No...my brother-in-law is a tattoo artist and I've met some really cool people with them. But that's besides the point, classy vs. trashy isn't only determined by your attitude/personality. It's also determined by your outward appearance.

For example, a girl that dresses like a complete whore and you can see her panties her skirt is so short...would be trashy. Doesn't mean she's a bad person. But it's far from classy.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 07-02-09 at 08:05 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast