View Poll Results: What was your first time like (girls only)?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Messy and hurt like a *****

9 39.13%
  • Forgettable

2 8.70%
  • No big deal

0 0%
  • Really nice

4 17.39%
  • My partner was in such a rush (to catch a flight) that I didn't know what happened

1 4.35%
  • I was nervous and shy

8 34.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Time Sex - Girls Only

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Blanc
    Excuse me? I'm jewish myself, and I take that comment very personaly. The jews do not control the media. It is equally split between many ethnic groups and is raided by presure from activists groups all the time. The "jews control the media" comment of yours is simply not true.
    Yeah, excuse yourself as it doesn't even look like you read my entire post.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, holy crap....mind you, buddy hasn't been around long enough to figure out your sarcasm Fras.

Oh well, his problem.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Yeah, holy crap....mind you, buddy hasn't been around long enough to figure out your sarcasm Fras.
    Oh right.

I keep forgetting that.

SARCASM: I should start labeling my posts as "sarcasm" and "non-sarcasm"

Or you could use sarcasm tags but I believe that takes all the fun out of it .
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

my first time I was drunk with my best friend{male}, and our friends in a relationship. decided to show my best friend how to do/get oral, which led to us all having sex. had sex with the other friend first, as he had more experience, and hurt ungodly bad. then I had sex with the other guy, and couldn't take it anymore. I later had sex with my best friend twice more. I wish I had never had sex with either of them, as they can't even compare to my current boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by justonekiss
    my first time I was drunk with my best friend{male}, and our friends in a relationship. decided to show my best friend how to do/get oral, which led to us all having sex. had sex with the other friend first, as he had more experience, and hurt ungodly bad. then I had sex with the other guy, and couldn't take it anymore. I later had sex with my best friend twice more. I wish I had never had sex with either of them, as they can't even compare to my current boyfriend.
    I smell.....ahhh!!!...sluts!!!!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I smell.....ahhh!!!...sluts!!!!
    Quoted from a guy who said he would have sex with non-virgins and dump em when he got sick of them. But yet, if the girl is a virgin ....maybe, just maybe she would have a chance with him....if he didn't get "sick" of her.

You may not be a slut.....but your intentions are there
    Last edited by Ellynn; 22-08-05 at 03:55 PM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Quoted from a guy who said he would have sex with non-virgins and dump em when he got sick of them. But yet, if the girl is a virgin ....maybe, just maybe she would have a chance with him....if he didn't get "sick" of her.

You may not be a slut.....but your intentions are there
    I say those things as a devils advocate. If the option is there..I would like to usually see someone comment on what will stop me from doing something like that you know?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Roxy that is such a poor and undeserved attitude towards half of the world's population. I happen to be male and I would never "toy with women" or do any of the crap you think all men do. I admit that there are some guys out there who do such things, but there is probably an equal number of women who are just as bad. Women manipulate, more than men in my opinion and they are much better at it. Yes it may be subtle and and different to the way manipulative guys work, but it still goes under the same name. Just because you're not physically forcing someone to do something does not mean you're not manipulating. A lot of women use their bodies and sexual attraction to get what they want from men (money for instance) and then dump them whenever they see the next best thing come along. Probably happens just the same amount as men use women for sex or whatever else.

Women (and men) like you who think the entire opposite sex is evil and needs to be controlled are the kind of people who make me want to give up on relationships. Get a grip and realise that just because you've had some bad experiences with men, it doesn't mean that every man is like that. You say yourself that your current boyfriend is so much better, so surely you realise that there's probably a million more men like him rather than like your ex's?

haha, can't help it if you're drunk and horny.

Quote Originally Posted by justonekiss
    haha, can't help it if you're drunk and horny.
    i've been really drunk plenty of times... to the point that i asked a girl i knew for only 1 hour, to come with me to spain so we could get married... shur.. point is.. people do crazy sh*t when they're drunk... if sex is about to happen... i don't think there's any room for putting horny in the equation... but like wow... 3 times that night.. common.. he's just useing the whole (drunk) thing as a scapegoat...

if he was horny on the other hand, and he couldn't control himself.. that's an other story... like wow... if i'd have sex every time i was horny... the population wouldn't be at 6 billion... ok.. well.. it would..

but that's besides the point... lol if he's horny to the point that a one legged female chicken 'll do... he should still NOT ENGAGE!!! in sex... shur.. it sucks having to hold back and fight that urge... it rips u apart inside and eats u up whole.. but u still have to fight it.. caz u know it's wrong.. and if i can hold back from having sex with my own gf caz the time or place isn't right... then i'm shur he could hold off having sex with someone else!!!

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by begonia
    First time for girls is weird, scary, messy and stuff. What was your experience?
    It doesnt have to be any of those things. Get yourself some sex toys and practice things on your own. If you play with yourself enough and you know your body before sex even is put on the table, it should just make you a little nervous and excited. You should know your limits beforehand. Knowing your body is key to YOUR pleasure. Plus men find it sexy. Trust me.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    It doesnt have to be any of those things. Get yourself some sex toys and practice things on your own. If you play with yourself enough and you know your body before sex even is put on the table, it should just make you a little nervous and excited. You should know your limits beforehand. Knowing your body is key to YOUR pleasure. Plus men find it sexy. Trust me.
    So true.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Well that "later" I referred to was actually two months later, and then another two months later.
    He was my best friend so we always had that sort of 'best friend of the opposite sex attraction' to each other. That and I felt retarded, being the eldest of the group, and the one who had yet to lose her virginity.

There is in fact some truth to that statement. I have had a couple of questions lately from a few women who are not getting the same hyperclimatic orgasms that they expiriance by themself, when they have sex with their partners. It's alright to get familiar with your own body, this way, you can make sex more fun, and less nervewrecking, but just don't get too familiar with it.

Several women have told me that they can not orgasm from regular sex with their partners. They said, and i quote "i can only orgasm if i'm rubbing my clitoris really hard, and then alternate just when i want to".

It's almost impossible to get someone else to do the second part. But women who masturbate more often than others should try to keep in mind that when they do, it becomes a habbit. And habbitual stimulation, kills sex dead! When your partner is penetrating you, you may actually feel little or no pleasure at all. This is due to the fact that you are used to having your clitoris stimulated for sexual pleasure, not any other part(s).

A drastic solution to this problem is to stop masturbating in whole. If you find this to be too unrealistic, then you may want to try and move away from clitoral stimulation in a more gradual manner. Try purchasing a vibrator or dildo, or even use you own finger(s) to penetrate yourself while at the same time giving yourself clitoral stimulation. Once you feel that you are getting pleasure out of penetration, try alternating clitoral stimulation with touching your own breasts or hips. Down the line, masturbation should only consist of you penetrating yourself. You will find out at this point, that penetration actually stimulates you more than clitoral stimulation ever did. By this point, you will also find both types of stimulation to be just as pleasing.

The condition known as "Anorgasmia" is common in 68% of women. Despite what statistics you may find on the internet or local library, Anorgasmia is defigned to be the absence of an orgasm from sexual intercourse. Since most women first discover masturbation at an early age to be clitoral stimulation, they will stick to it for the rest of their lives, even after their hymen has been broken. By doing this, they are actually training their bodies to recognize the clitoris as the only recipient of sexual pleasure. Thus, if it is not stimulated during sex, "which it is not", there will be no orgasm.

As much as 26% of all women "do" have an orgasm during sex, and more than 11% of all women either "do" or "have" expiriance(d) multiple orgasms during intercourse. This batch of 26% is no stranger to useing the tool(s) nature blessed them with, their finger(s). For some women, even before their hymen is broken from intercourse, they begin to try and stimulate themselves just outside of where the hymen begins. To women who have sex at an early age, masturbation rarely involves clitoral stimulation. Many women orgasm by themselves by simply stimulating penetration with the use of their finger(s). Thus, during sexual intercourse, they find penetration to be the main source of pleasure, and typically have little or no trouble at all, having an intense orgasm for sex.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast