View Poll Results: What was your first time like (girls only)?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Messy and hurt like a *****

9 39.13%
  • Forgettable

2 8.70%
  • No big deal

0 0%
  • Really nice

4 17.39%
  • My partner was in such a rush (to catch a flight) that I didn't know what happened

1 4.35%
  • I was nervous and shy

8 34.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time Sex - Girls Only

First Time Sex - Girls Only

First time for girls is weird, scary, messy and stuff. What was your experience?

Um, weird, scary, and messy.

My first time with my man hurt a lot and of course there was blood. It was really good too because i totally love him and it was around the 6 month part. And still today we are together like 2 yrs lately crazy

Quote Originally Posted by begonia
    First time for girls is weird, scary, messy and stuff. What was your experience?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I was so virgin I bled out of my eyes.

It was nice. Hurt a little bit, but we were extra careful.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

My first time didn't hurt at all. My last serious boyfriend and I did a lot of fingering/blow and hand jobs, so I was vaguely familiar with the scene and as close to loosing my virginity as you can get without actually crossing the line. So with my current boyfriend, who I lost my virginity to, he was really sweet and worked me up to the point that I felt comfortable-no pain, although I was definately nervous. He was really surprised, actually, because I told him I wanted sex, and before I had told him I was waiting for marriage.
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

Quote Originally Posted by begonia
    Forgettable!....i wish i could like revirginize myself...and do it all over again...w/ the right guy this time...
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    i wish i could like revirginize myself
    Unless you're price William, I don't see that happening any time in the near future.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy
    Unless you're price William, I don't see that happening any time in the near future.
    I don't see why she can't.

Think about it.

All she's gotta do is persuade herself that all the sex she's ever had doesn't count.

Then she's gotta find a guy and tell him she's a virgin.

Like he's gonna know any better.

Then she has sex with him.

Rinse and repeat until conditions are satisfactory.

Tada.

Virginity is ONE hell of a good subject to discuss on this forum. I'm not sure if there is a thread on it (don't worry - I'm not gonna start one), but it's either something you've got, or not. And some people are happy to have it, and others are not.

I have it

But I do get nervous about having sex with a girl one day, who is not a Virgin. I just don't want to embarras myself. But I guess it's pretty simple - not like rocket science or anything. Just unzip, get hard, put in hole, and thrust - right?

Oh well, my day will come one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Think about it.

All she's gotta do is persuade herself that all the sex she's ever had doesn't count.

Tada.
    lol...hmm well the last time i had sex it was amazing...so maybe i'll just erase everything from b4 that

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Think about it.

Tada.
    Ha! Please, don't make me laugh. Men are dumb, but not complete idiots. If you try to pull that off on any man, they'll know. I know that not all women bleed when they have sex for the first time. 99% of them however do. Unless you're willing to tell him that you're one of the few that doesn't, and that you're somehow not nervous at all, go ahead and try it out. I must admit though, I have told many men that I was still a virgin, and they didn't even consider the fact that I wasn't shy or that I wasn't bleeding. I say, if it worked for me, it could work for you.

Ha! Please, don't make me laugh. Men are dumb, but not complete idiots. If you try to pull that off on any man, they'll know. I know that not all women bleed when they have sex for the first time. 99% of them however do. Unless you're willing to tell him that you're one of the few that doesn't, and that you're somehow not nervous at all, go ahead and try it out. I must admit though, I have told many men that I was still a virgin, and they didn't even consider the fact that I wasn't shy or that I wasn't bleeding. I say, if it worked for me, it could work for you.
    well roxy i don't plan to fool anyone...one cuz my current boyfriend already knows and two cuz well i don't care...i dun even remember what it was liek w/ any of the other guys...all i know is that the guy i'm with now blew my mind away the first time we had sex...

Quote Originally Posted by XPixiedustX
    well roxy i don't plan to fool anyone...one cuz my current boyfriend already knows and two cuz well i don't care...i dun even remember what it was liek w/ any of the other guys...all i know is that the guy i'm with now blew my mind away the first time we had sex...
    We're all very happy for you Pixie, but you're not making anyone jealous. The point I wanted to make was that some men find it exciting to know that they are having sex with someone who is new at it. It's their nature to want to feel in control, and what better way than to think that they have more expiriance. That's why if I think I can, I like to say that it's my first time. This way, I don't have to sit there explaining my past, and my bf never feels that he's just one more guy on my list.

We're all very happy for you Pixie, but you're not making anyone jealous. The point I wanted to make was that some men find it exciting to know that they are having sex with someone who is new at it. It's their nature to want to feel in control, and what better way than to think that they have more expiriance. That's why if I think I can, I like to say that it's my first time. This way, I don't have to sit there explaining my past, and my bf never feels that he's just one more guy on my list.
    Well roxy i wasn't trying to make anyone jealous...the point I was making was that you don't have to lie to sumone to enjoy sex....I do agree some guys do enjoy feeling in control and much more confident if they have had more experience...but why start a relationship w/ a lie? And a guy will only feel that he's just another guy on the list if you make him feel that way...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast