+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vashi I need your help!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That'd explain it...stupid suicide bombing idiot. Hey King, don't get pissy at me 'cuz ur dad walked into a mosque and never came out.
    He's actually a fake-Lebanese Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Real jews don't think "moreso" is a word.
    Hah! You are so pedantic.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I am sure he is jewish considering that he said so himself and also his last name. But today, we went out for breakfast and he got the BLT. WTF. He may be less Jewish than I thought.
    That alone doesn't mean he isn't Jewish. I know a rabbi who eat pepperoni on pizza, and I know several rabbis who eat dairy with chicken. As I alluded to before, Judaism is not about thoughtless compliance.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

fearoflove's post brings up an important thing about the misunderstanding of Judaism. Glad you clarified for us, vash.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He's actually a fake-Lebanese Christian.

Well, he's PURE stupid to me.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Wow, I had a lot of admiration for Judaism before but in light of recent readings, I now think it even more commendable.
    How about ditching all the religious stuff and just going straight for law-abiding agnostic or atheist, though? It's like going 90% of the way and balking.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I would say you are wasting your ttime. They dont marry out of their own people.and if they do their familys will cut them off. So many wont even go there.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    How about ditching all the religious stuff and just going straight for law-abiding agnostic or atheist, though? It's like going 90% of the way and balking.
    To some extent, I agree. But whatever helps the masses with their neuroses..I mean, I have my own non-theist religions and weird rituals.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, so it's an ethnic clustering? That makes more sense. Like Chinese people.

Nothing like a good ethnic thread to bring the discussion to a boil. Good; it's been a while and I'm bored.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Look at Indi, stirring the pot...I guess someone has to, without Imma around..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Religious affiliation (of any kind) offers a stronger sense of community, and also political power. It also reinforces a sense of hope, which many people need.

Quote Originally Posted by coconutz View Post
    I would say you are wasting your ttime. They dont marry out of their own people.and if they do their familys will cut them off. So many wont even go there.
    I don't think you really know what you are talking about.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

There's a shocker... that's Cheekxs.

That would explain the double letters, lack of grammar, lack of sense, bizarre syntax...

*awaits profanity-laced response from cheekxs*

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    There's a shocker... that's Cheekxs.
    Are you a stalker or retarded?for going true every topic screaming the same shit.get a life.

Cheekxs is a God for dissing HIA like that. Shiiiiiiit...

Quote Originally Posted by coconutz View Post
    Are you a stalker or retarded?for going true every topic screaming the same shit.get a life.
    I refuse to get into a battle of wits with someone that's unarmed.

Lol, this douchebag is going to try to pass himself off as noble or some shit? ROFL

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast