+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vashi I need your help!

Vashi I need your help!

Ok, so I am dating a Jew right now. Other than the fact he won't marry me because I am not a Jew, what facts do I need to know about Jewish guys in the area of dating? Benefits and liabilities? Values and beliefs? He is quite young (25) so some of those traditional values might not apply to him but still he come from a Jewish family.

One thing I notice is that he is quite hesitant in physical contacts. But he does subtly put his hands on my sides sometimes. It makes me worry if he might be gay. I don't know. *shrug

lol .

LOL......no in the back of his mind he can hear his mom saying oy! Don't be putting your shmekel anywhere near a shikksa!

Only thing I know about jewish is they dont eat pork. If you look like a pig he might not want to eat you.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 04-03-13 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Ok, so I am dating a Jew right now. Other than the fact he won't marry me because I am not a Jew, what facts do I need to know about Jewish guys in the area of dating? Benefits and liabilities?
    There could be financial benefits, ask him about his bar mitzvah gold. Maybe you and he can meet up with Michelle at her Cash For Gold Shop and come away large?

haha! lmfao

ill give you the best price haha!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Only thing I know about jewish is they dont eat pork. If you look like a pig he might not want to eat you.
    Unfortunately no pork here. Only if it is that easy to resolve. Still better than being gay.

what are you hoping to get out of dating him if you no theres no future?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    what are you hoping to get out of dating him if you no theres no future?
    Having the experience to enjoy spending time with someone. Also, he is ridiculously good looking and kind.

lol, jews aren't good looking, unless you like big hooters. Stop lying on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by RobsGirl View Post
    lol, jews aren't good looking, unless you like big hooters. Stop lying on the internet.
    It is understandable that you don't believe me but honestly, I was surprised too. His dashing good looks got my panties wet for a straight 4 days.

Post his pic then, otherwise nobody will believe you. Are you sure he's a jew? Check his arm for a tattoo of a long number.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    His dashing good looks got my panties wet for a straight 4 days.
    WTHF? I am almost SURE you're a guy pretending to be a girl on here (pics or it didn't happen).
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

lol, some broads just talk slutty bro. You would know if you spoke to some, apart from your mom. Although, I've heard your mom has quite a mouth on her also. FOL is obviously lying though. She aint got no jew..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast