+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got it BAD!!! and she's under age too!!

Sick.

I have everything you need to do.

Pick up your phone, dial 911.

Tell them your a strange, creepy man who needs help before he goes and destroys a little girls life. They might be able to help you.

I'm a virgin, my girlfriend and I are both. We both are looking forward to a real relationship. We aren't putting such a crazy... look on it. Look buddy, that girls vagina isn't any better then anyone elses.

Go get, a smart, well defined, hot, been there done that and is well established girl. That way, you can marry her and live happily ever after.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Most of you are right

Sorry folks, this was a scare that got my own protective nature super hightened to the point I thought I found true Love (it is love of a sort, but the type only to protect someone) After thinking of the whole situation itself, I took a step back and veiwed it from outside the BOX.

And I realize that it wasnt her saying that see would leave town the moment she was eighteen that got me started, it was what she said before, and it hit me so hard I mistakened the reaction as possible love, of the couple sort.

It was a reaction to protect her, from what I heard her say about her situation (it was a reaction to protect the ones we love, even if I got the reason of the reaction wrong). Prior to what she said, leading up to leaving town, she told me basicly that she was going out with somebody (now I think of it, I even tried to set her up with a young freind of mine at one time he was 17) She told me she was going out with a 26 yr old named Dave, and in fact knew him for awhile.

As for my reaction, subconsciously I already knew she wasnt a Virgin anymore (hopefully I'm wrong) maybe as early as 14yrs old, which would have made Dave 24yrs. old at the time, now reading this, maybe you can understand partialy my.. umm... agitation, and I ask your forgiveness for sounding foolish.
    I think I was only trying to find a way to be a focus of her attention, in an effort to... well you name it, it's there.

Anyways, the only other time I was hit so emotionally was when I was infatuated in High School, since thats the only exemply to work with, I thought it was the same thing all over again.

I liken this experiance to something I learned so time ago: When a person (usually a child) is first stung by a Bee, or Burned by a stove, they initially don't recognize the pain, their bodies have to first learn that pain before it can work efficiantly (yes, your body wants you to efficiantly feel pain so it can protect itself)

So I'm just now learning a new experiance, Overprotectiveness. And it really kicked in when she said she was going to go to North Carolina for Christmas Break to stay with Dave (he moved out of state a couple years ago, and they visit each other occasionally) So some of you were right, I am in the wrong forum, or maybe not, A preditor can trick someone into beleiving they're in love, NOW WHAT to do???

As for my stomache doing flipp-flops, now I recognize what it is. Like when you see a movie, or read a novel, where you know a female character is about to be assualted, and possibly Raped, it's like that, but except for the fact, I KNOW THIS PERSON IN REAL LIFE!!!!!

So again I'm sorry If I worried you all, (I still preferre virgins though) it was only a lot of confusion on my part.

Now though, I can finaly say that I can put the collective energies and stresses I feel over this to good use, now I have a purpose for what I'm feeling instead of wondering aimlessly (in thought that is) becuase of this.

Now to scalp me a Penis an Balls from a molestor (always beleived Rape and Child Molestors should be castraited both ways) I am of the Sioux Nation, though was not in a tribe so scalping should come naturally ( My direct ancestors did it to Custor, his head though) my Dad was a Sioux from those who ran to Canada after they got that Yellow Bastard.

I guess I wont trouble you no more now that I have this figured out, mostly. Now how to fix the problem?? Live Peacefully and without hate ppl, you've shown me that humans still have a long way to got, at least you european types your messeges of hate did diconcert me, though I admit I put up the wrong stuff anyhow.

*Theme Song in the Background* "Detachable Penis"

anachronistic Guest
    how come indians always get all racist when they're mad?

dude that is ****ing sick. pure ****ING sickness to fall inlove with someone half of your age. ****ING sick.

Hey I'm american you bastard. And you know what my ancient relatives did? That's right, hunt down Native Americans. I guess they missed a relative of yours.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseLoveMe View Post
    So some of you were right, I am in the wrong forum, or maybe not, A preditor can trick someone into beleiving they're in love, NOW WHAT to do???

As for my stomache doing flipp-flops, now I recognize what it is. Like when you see a movie, or read a novel, where you know a female character is about to be assualted, and possibly Raped, it's like that, but except for the fact, I KNOW THIS PERSON IN REAL LIFE!!!!!

"

Ahh, I see. Now you want to be the hero that "rescues" her in an attempt to justify your improper attraction. ::rolling eyes::

Listen buddy, if what you say is true (which I doubt), then this poor girl is a pervert magnet, and she is emotionally very damaged. If you really want to help her, be sure her mom and dad know that she is attracting a disproportionate number of grown men with unsavory intentions, and then leave her alone. Quit frequenting her place of employment.

BTW - I think you do the Sioux nation a great disservice by aligning yourself with them after demonstrating how odd you are. Your proud ancestors would probably be ashamed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by generaljag@hotm View Post
    Hey I'm american you bastard. And you know what my ancient relatives did? That's right, hunt down Native Americans. I guess they missed a relative of yours.
    they missed mine too. HA!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by generaljag@hotm View Post
    That seems a little unnecessary.

Pleaseloveme, you're still creepy
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    i hope he's not from south dakota....

pleaseloveme, something is wrong with you. you need to call up a therapist, seriously.

pleasegiveme this girls phone number so i can call her parents, if she even has any.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    pleaseloveme, something is wrong with you. you need to call up a therapist, seriously.

pleasegiveme this girls phone number so i can call her parents, if she even has any.
    if they are from south dakota, i know who the girl is, they are in the same EXACT situation

it's probably someone different. people like this are everywhere, unfortunately.

anachronistic Guest
    age specifications were exact, the same situation, everything.

just need names or if they are in south dakota or not

that is scary that people like taht are everywhere

My aunt and uncle are 22 years apart. They met when she was about 20 and they've been happily married now for 25 years. But, in your case, especially with a minor, I'd pick a new favorite restaurant...
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

At least when your aunt and uncle met they were of legal age.

Your right he should go pick another restaurant.
    Still too creepy.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123