+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: aight who pisses in the tub?

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    What? You didn't like her taste in music?
    Haha, I doubt it was even on.
    I was all about doing shit in my sleep. I woke up one night when I was about 13 with my feet dangling out of my bedroom window. Butt on the sill. Don't know what I was doing, but raindrops on my legs woke me up. Had a bout with night terrors too, too much "stuffing the closet" when I was little.

Here's another good one, combining sleep with having to go.
    Junior Prom. Stayed up all night of prom. Went to Cedar point the next day. 3 hour bus ride home that night. I was deliriously exhausted. The last I knew I was sleeping in my seat, head on girlfriend's shoulder. But I woke up to her tugging my arms at the front of the bus. Apparently, shortly after falling asleep, I started walking up and down the aisle of the bus. Reciting calculus formulas and assigning everyone systems of numbers for their bags and belongings. Most people were sleeping, but some witnessed. Then I walked to the front of the bus, opened someone's cooler which was piled on the front seat. Climbed myself up on the pile and proceeded to squat into the open cooler. Girlfriend woke me just as I was grabbing the button on my pants.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

lilwing89 Guest
    these stories are funny, but heres a more serious one to calm you all down:

when i was 9-10 i devoped some sort of problem. around christmas i had to go to the bathroom more frequently then normal, and my mom noticed something was wrong with me. about every 10 minutes or so during christmas eve service, i had ran down to go pee.

my mom had asked me what was going on and started to listen to me pee, and it made me very nervous. i started sitting down as i peed because i didnt want her to hear me pee.

well ever since then ive had a problem peeing in public places when other people are around. i just cant pee nomatter how hard i force it, and if i stand in a stall, it takes me like 2 minutes to 'get it going'..

i fear that somehow, my mom's listening to me pee, has caused me some sort of unconcious mental disorder about being afraid that ppl will hear me pee if i go in public stalls...

I hate being heard using the bathroom as well. I try to avoid situations where I'll be heard. So its not that wierd. At least there are two of us. I'll even turn the sink on if the bathroom is in close proximity to others.

This reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where George plays the role of the Urinator in the Gym shower...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i remember having to pee on the freeway ... during rush hour traffic ... i held it for awhile, but after an hour, I had to go really bad ...

good ol' Sobe bottles ... wide mouth for perfect aiming ...

all i had to do was make sure there weren't many SUVs or trucks around to sneak a peek at my goodies.

oh yeah ... one time, one of my high school teachers wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, so I walked to the corner and pissed in a water bottle ...

and i used to piss out of my window down to my backyard all the time (usually drunk) cuz I was too lazy to walk to the bathroom down the hall ...

public pools and shower at some point in my life ... yes, it does wash of immediately and goes right down the drain! haha
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Ah. We now have a Tinkle Thread. Wunnerful. Picture Gene Kelly, replete with umbrella, singin' and dancin' in the urine.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    lol hayward

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Ah. We now have a Tinkle Thread. Wunnerful. Picture Gene Kelly, replete with umbrella, singin' and dancin' in the urine.
    My guess is half the people here don't know who Gene Kelly is.

Gross... gross, gross...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    My guess is half the people here don't know who Gene Kelly is.
    I do!

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    i remember having to pee on the freeway ... during rush hour traffic ... i held it for awhile, but after an hour, I had to go really bad ...

good ol' Sobe bottles ...
    This reminds me of something I've tried hard to forget. Its gross and true, unfortunately. Driving on the freeway, peed in an Arby's cup. It was sitting in the cupholder with the lid back on it, straw sticking out. About 20 minutes after relieving myself, I forgot, and I took a big drink out of the straw. Almost puked immediately. Pulled over and spit up for about 10 minutes. It was awful.

ahahahahaha
    ahahhahhaaha

This is justice for you peeing on some poor neighbor's head!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    ahahahahaha
    ahahhahhaaha

This is justice for you peeing on some poor neighbor's head!
    Haha, well, that story about peeing on the lady's head was a joke(and look what it's started). But I'm sure it was justice for some other ridiculous thing I've done.

hehe - well I'm STILL not ever coming to your house, just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You pee in the shower you are STANDING in?
    Boys are gross.
    I pissed in the shower at the frat party I was at the other night. But I don't usually. Before I had a bathroom in my bedroom, I was so lazy that I kept a jug in my room to piss on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast