+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: you know what freggin' pisses me off?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

you know what freggin' pisses me off?

When some random dude meets me for the first time through a friend of a friend and within the first 3 questions he asks:
    "so, are your tits fake?" WTFOMGBBQ! Asshole. What on god's green earth makes you think you can ask a gal if her boobs are fake? And further what the hell are you thinking asking a complete stranger this? And lastly, I'd like to tell these people that you can go f**k a dog, I'm not answering. Assume whatever you'd like. This has happened 4 times in a month.

And never are my boobs hanging half out my shirt. I'm covered all the way up to my giraffe neck.

Second instance.

I'm on facebook. Guy from elementary adds me. Keep in mind I was ugly duckling and was the class freaky deaky make fun of girl. Whatever, long since past that. Anyways he adds me I accept. 2 seconds later I read this in my inbox:
    "DAMN girl, how you been!? you sure grew up. Huge tits are they fake?" Was this guy freggin' serious? I let him have it.

Third instance:

In the change room at hockey (I play with 1 other girl and all men). The boys start their boy talk. Whatever tits this, pussy that. I hear it all the time no big deal. BUT then they look at me. Then the girl goes well I think it's safe to assume that girl68's are well supplemented. I looked up and said "excuse me, you're talking about this in front of my face?" she goes "well, you are very blessed, and most asian girls aren't "blessed" like you are." I just said "well fuc* assume what you like I not handing out feels for verification." I mean seriously guys, you talk about my boobs when I'm right in front of you. Really?

And then it's a wonder why I wish my boobs were average sized. Gee, I wonder. There's so much negative attention they bring it's not even somewhat entertaining.

I have never, ever, in my entire life, heard a guy ask a girl "Are your tits fake?"

Though we discuss it among ourselves, only an asshole would ask a woman directly such a rude question.
    I think you should backhand them.

Pictures or it didn't happen
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

I agree Girl68 having a generous cup is not such a blessing after all...it catches unwanted attention and seems to be the only thing people remember you by..

ON the other hand how many girls dream about having larger breasts...so I suppose we should be happy with what we have (I'm a D cup) and ignore unbecoming comments...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I've known more ladies who had reductions than augmentations. I can't imagine what these people are thinking, girl68. How incredibly rude. Maybe you should recommend they get their brains enlarged.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Picture or it didn't happen oh f**k go to revscene.

Is that the site for talking about racing caribou?
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like having big boobs. Have never been asked if they were fake though!

Dickheads.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Back when my ex and I were dating, one of my then friends asked me if her(GF'S) tits were silicon! After he got up from the floor, the subject never came up again.

Some people...ask them if their dick is as small as their brain.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, and it's pathetic. Check out the "relationship" section. All this sleezy shit about young boys trying to get pussy and all remarks end up being "pics or didn't happen!".

Girl, why doesn't your man, put a stop to this?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol at all the witty comments...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perry, he's never around. My hockey team is mine, he's not in the change room. That loser at the bar I was on girls night. The fag from facebook was a private message.

I think he was just joking, girl. You can find boobies all over the net, why ask you to show them? Relax. I had a friend and she always got so defensive when guys looked at her boobs. She always kept saying "did you see that guy stare at my boobs?"..Everywhere we went it was same..It was annoying as hell. Guys will always do that, some will make it so obvious and others will do it their own way. As for the fake stuff, whether they are or not, most guys don't really care.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast