+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help finding a GF

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That is funny considering you just spent the last few paragraphs telling him how to be someone else.
    I'm not telling him to be someone else. I'm telling him to highlight himself. It's like highlighting a textbook...you highlight the important parts.

OV he is not telling him anything he is giving positive feedback! Which i've yet too see you do! it was a good post for the topic creater to read!

Ok, I will just give up before people start ganging up on me. Good...post...funsounds *grinds teeth*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

This "looks" vs. "intelligence" argument isn't a really valid argument. Being good looking will attract a certain type of person from the opposite sex, and being intelligent will attract another. If you're both, then you have a lot to offer .

Wildchild, good point. Also, considering that everybody has different opinions of what 'good-looking' and 'intelligent' are, it muddles the argument further.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Primavara
    I've always had trouble apporching girls, it's almost like I'm scared to talk to them. It's so hard to explain but I cant just start a convo with a girl that I've never seen before. It pisses me off to see all my buddys getting GF's and I dont have the balls to talk to a girl.

I'll admit I'm not the greatest looking person around so that makes it that much harder to talk to a girl. What do girls look for in a guy? Besides looks what are some of the most important things for me to work on? Looks are big in a relationship I know that though.
    Actually, there are a few good books on the subject..... you may want to do a search on amazon.com. I have read a few.... some are good others are worthless.... don't go for the titles like "how to get laid".

Tone Guest
    funsounds, great post man.

OV lives in his own world. Leave him be. I think he spends so much time defending his outrageous claims not to try to convince all of us, but to convince himself that it's "okay" to be the way he is.

In the long run it will be his loss, and I guarantee he will look back someday and wish he didn't waste his youth having his head so far up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    funsounds, great post man.

OV lives in his own world. Leave him be. I think he spends so much time defending his outrageous claims not to try to convince all of us, but to convince himself that it's "okay" to be the way he is.

In the long run it will be his loss, and I guarantee he will look back someday and wish he didn't waste his youth having his head so far up his ass.
    How am I wasting my youth? What am I supposed to be doing? Playing with legos?

Im not trying to convince anyone of anything. I really don't care. Shit you don't read my posts or something. If people attack or give oposition to a view I will defend mine down..there is a difference. For exmaple your retarded claim that I live in my own world and have outrageous claims...tell me...who are YOU trying to convince by saying that? Who was your target when you said that? funsounds? I doubt it...I know that you know that he doesnt care what "OV" is like. You knew I was going to read that and that was your intent. I live in my own world? ...and what world is it that you live in? Also what is in my adult life that I can not do because I do not have my youth?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 05-01-06 at 03:14 PM.

The post Funsounds posted was great. If u did everything funsound suggested i would be the first girl lining up to get a date with u haha. Most girls aren't that picky looking for a bf. As long as u have confidence, be u'rself, a bit of humour, and u look good enough to walk out the door with that's enough. I didn't think intelligence and success was that important.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerbabe86
    The post Funsounds posted was great. If u did everything funsound suggested i would be the first girl lining up to get a date with u haha. Most girls aren't that picky looking for a bf. As long as u have confidence, be u'rself, a bit of humour, and u look good enough to walk out the door with that's enough. I didn't think intelligence and success was that important.
    So he can be stupid as long as he is confident with it?

So he can be stupid as long as he is confident with it
    Very funny!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerbabe86
    I didn't think intelligence and success was that important.
    Good, that leaves the smart, successful ones for the rest of us.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Yes it does!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    hey hey hey, I know somebody whose smart and successful

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    10:1 he's married.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast