+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Finding Her?

Finding Her?

Ok here's the thing i was on a course about a month ago and i went for an interview one day and got chatting to a girl who was having an interview too, i liked her and i could tell she liked me but i didn't have time to ask for her number, she said she was going on the course i was on in a couple of weeks. I'v saw this girl on a dating site which she used her first name and i'v messaged her but she's not been online for a year. So i was thinking could i ring the course place i was on to find out her surname but i can't think what i could say to find it out withouit sounding like a stalker. Can anyone think up something for me maybe something like she dropped her handbag what's her surname or something like that? Thanks.

hmm your lost- this is a needle in a haystack job , u have my sympathies though
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Shit happens, lesson learned.

There are two ways now, since it is a lost cause, you could still be a stalker, or you could let it go and save your imago for that person.

Or maybe GrkScorp has some ideas.

The message thing wasn't the best move, it would have been better if you were just hanging out in the place she is going...
    Don't expect anything.

I went to the place but i didn't see her first name on a notice board so i might of just missed her.