+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Fruit

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    of course it would. why else would anyone bother chopping a banana into a sundae?
    Bananas taste good with icecream, like how strawberries taste good with whipped cream.

true. but apples don't taste good without the cake they're supposed to lie on top of and whipped cream.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell me please you don't eat fruitcake, alice.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Eww!! Fruitcake. Bleeeech. The ONLY redeeming thing about that stuff is the rum. Lots of it. Even then, it is much better w/o the cake part.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think I have ever met a person who actually eats fruitcake. It must be for the alcoholics whose wives have thrown out their stash...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    i'm not sure what this "fruitcake" is, but probably not (at least not that kind of thing we know as fruitcake here). but i do like apple crumble (when it's served hot with whipped cream) or blueberry, raspberry or cherry pie.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's why I brought it up... When I first tried It I was thinking "hey ok, fruit and cake can't be that bad" yea right... that crap is nasty! If I remember it's like raisins,figs, dates, molasses, and whole bunch of other yucky crap all mixed into one to smell and taste horrible!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    That's why I brought it up... When I first tried It I was thinking "hey ok, fruit and cake can't be that bad" yea right... that crap is nasty! If I remember it's like raisins,figs, dates, molasses, and whole bunch of other yucky crap all mixed into one to smell and taste horrible!
    yikes! sounds horrible!
    the kind of cake i was talking about is just plain egg-butter-flower-sugar dough with whatever kind of fruit you like on top. (i don't like the mixed fruit version of it, cause it's usually with kiwi and i can't stand kiwi's) look:

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My three favorite fruits are all in my fridge right now....pineapple, peaches, and pears. Yum!

I like starwberries too, especially with cream, and even more dipped in chocolate.

[IMG]
    Last edited by bluesummer; 02-02-06 at 03:30 PM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i love peaches , i love apples especially the small red ones , i dont really like the big whiteish red ones . this fruit called membrio (spanish) ... dunno the name in english and lets not forget mango .

i HATE bananas and i HATE oranges ... the smell is disgusting and for some weird reason ever since i was a kid i used to throw up when i ate bananas , even in milkshakes .

ps: i also love lemons and lime , i know its not a "fruit" but i just slice one in half and eat it . especially when i have beer and chips around .

vashti/indigosoul/rosebud----Fruitcake isn't that bad. It's sickly sweet, but a great snack during mid-morning work. There's so much sugar in there, it keeps me going till lunch-time.
    But I know most people hate fruitcake :-P

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    yikes! sounds horrible!
    the kind of cake i was talking about is just plain egg-butter-flower-sugar dough with whatever kind of fruit you like on top. (i don't like the mixed fruit version of it, cause it's usually with kiwi and i can't stand kiwi's) look:

That's interesting. I've never seen those before. Looks like loads of preservatives.

My favorite fruit would have to be Whayward.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pears
    That's interesting. I've never seen those before. Looks like loads of preservatives.
    depends on where you get them. you can make them yourself or buy them at a good bakery, then you can be sure there'll be no preservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    My favorite fruit would have to be Whayward.
    you're turning EVERY thread all gay now, lloyd. (not that there's anything wrong with it)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast