+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Head over heal inloved with forbidden fruit..

Head over heal inloved with forbidden fruit..

Alright, here goes nothing..

My cousin is together with this girl.
    My cousin is the type that will **** another girl if he gets the chance and he did it to her twice.., they've been together for a month..

The girl is the most amazing girl on the planet but she got a rep for being easy to get.
    That can be fixed, the problem is that she doesnt have a father, he lives in another country. She said it to me herself, she needs rules. Without a father model or a strong boyfriend to tells her not to do this and that. She cannot change..

My cousin doesnt set up these rules for her..

---

As said, they've been together for 1 month, I know this wont lead nowhere. They just have sex..
    She 'loves' him, he 'likes' her. If she finds out he is lying to her about his age (younger, tells her he is older) and that he has been cheating with her worst enemy and best friend, its over.

To me this girl is the love of my life..
    What must I do.?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should stay out of it.

This girl is attracted to a particular "type", which happens to be your cousin's type. If they break up because of you, not only will be be mad at you, but she still won't date you. You aren't the type she goes for.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hmm, I think you should tell her about the cousin. Unless you value your relationship with your cousin more..

I'm guessing that some people will say "No! don't do anything. wait till they break up", but would you want to be in a relationship with someone who knew your SO was cheating on you, and they didn't *tell* you?

(edit: ok.. good point vash.. would you want to be with someone who carried the bad news that broke your relationship up? hm. no, maybe not.. bleh, ok, I don't know anymore)

Also, think about if she's going to resist the truth about your cousin? That is, "no, he'd never cheat!", thus making you into the bad guy for saying it?

Get someone else to tell her about your cousin, then step in to take her away from him. Neither one of them will respect you if you hang back and wait for her to come to you.
    Spammer Spanker

My cousin wont care, he will just find another chick to bang. Those 2 i mentioned was those he ****ed in my apartment when i was out. I would tip he has cheated on her 100 times. She would leave him right away if she knew. She thinks he is loyal, she 'loves' him. I warned her because I know he will soon leave. I told her just to be prepered because it will come sooner or later.

You should stay out of it.

This girl is attracted to a particular "type", which happens to be your cousin's type. If they break up because of you, not only will be be mad at you, but she still won't date you. You aren't the type she goes for.
    Who says im not her type. When I was together with a girl, her friend got inlove with me. I didnt find her to be my type until i and her friend broke up. When your with someone you like, for that moment he/she is your type.

It depends, you know..

This girl is my best girlfriend, i dont want to see her heartbroken. When she told me about her problems at home, she almost got me to tears. I wouldnt even cry if my father died because I aint that type.

This girl is special. I love her, so far I'm just her best boyfriend. We talk about everything. Maybe, hopefully..
    She will look at me differently ..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you were her type, don't you think she'd be going out with someone more like you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

if she is your best female friend, are you her best male friend and has she actually said it, or do you just think that?

as guys, we feel that if we tell a girl the truth, we'd believe we're a hero and "saved" her from a bad time and magically you'll get her because of it. the reality is, it ****s things up. she breaks up with him and, if you have any intention of dating her, you have no chance. if you ONLY see her as a friend and dating is a remote thought in your head, then it's probably okay.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

If you were her type, don't you think she'd be going out with someone more like you?
    She met my cousin before me and they liked eachother, both were single...
    Then she met me while they're still together.
    Also, she has been together with 'my type' so to say..
    I know most of her ex boyfriends..

if she is your best female friend, are you her best male friend and has she actually said it, or do you just think that?

as guys, we feel that if we tell a girl the truth, we'd believe we're a hero and "saved" her from a bad time and magically you'll get her because of it. the reality is, it ****s things up. she breaks up with him and, if you have any intention of dating her, you have no chance. if you ONLY see her as a friend and dating is a remote thought in your head, then it's probably okay.
    She said it to me. If I'm going to tell the truth I wont say it like that, I will loose a cousin. But I know that she must find out, and for 2 sole reasons.

1 He wouldnt care if she leaves him, 2 she would be heartbroken if she found out herself.

I wont make a hit while she is sad because he left. I can wait for this girl..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    From the title of this thread I thought maybe you were craving the forbidden "banana" or your sister's melons...

I say keep your nose out of it. It's none of your business. Let the girl learn it the hard way. And for Chrissakes, keep your mitts off her. Family is far more important.
    Last edited by Gribble; 01-11-07 at 01:20 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really can't understand how a guy could want a girl knowing that his cousin has already had sex with her and that she has told him she loves him. Don't you think you will remember that from time to time? Yuck.

Well, they broke up, and no. It's not because of me.
    He told me that he was gonna break up with her because she got ruff times with her family. He said it became to much, he aint interested in that. (Just like I said, he was just after pussy)

She found out about him cheating, her friend told her.
    She didnt care to much really.., Well thats what she said.. We talked long into the night..
    What I find funny is that she doesnt seem to realise it.
    Her divorced mother liked me according to her.
    She has had lots and lots of guys over at her place, but she said I was the one and only that her mother liked..

Facts speak for themselfs, I'm just afraid that she will realise it to late..

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I really can't understand how a guy could want a girl knowing that his cousin has already had sex with her and that she has told him she loves him. Don't you think you will remember that from time to time? Yuck.
    She is a girl, they tell every guy they're together with that they love her. This girl has told me infront of my cousin when they were together that I'm the best male in her life.. and, no. I will not remember that from time to time. As a matter of fact, I will not even think about it once.

I look forward and forward only...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsomeone View Post

I look forward and forward only...
    If that is true, you'd probably be the first ever.