+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do Girls Call Up Guys?

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Daiza....things are alot different in the western world. you gotta play 'the game' or you'll be left behind. If I met a girl from say Poland or Latvia, I might treat her different because I know these girls have old fashioned traditional ways and respect guys more.
    yes...you said the truth about "old fashioned traditional ways"....even so, men beguin to change and lose the old traditions, and that why a lot of girls are very unhappy! cause this new western traditions, brings a lot of unhappines....at least that is my opinion.

their is not that old education, that makes man respect a woman as he should.

there is no love or respect in calling a woman after 3 days, just a bad game of determening the woman to became desperate about that phone call...
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by daiza View Post
    how a roumanian girl would think about that:

1. he doesn't call, be cause he wants to make me wait, and hope, and think about him: it means:
    big ego- bad
    no courage- bad
    strategy of domination- very very bad rude. he wants to manipulate me, and show me that i am not so important for him! he wants to make me have a bad self esteem, and accept him, cause he "make me the onour to call me in the final"

2. he didn't really like me, and he calls after 3 days, cause i have no importance for him, and maybe he is bored, so he calls me,from his list with women- bad, and rude!

3. he has not time to call me: very bad! i shall always be second importance for him.

4.he has more g/friends...bad bad!

no matter reason, here, if a man calls me after 3 days, i would not even pick up the phone, or i'll just consider him a friend, not a boy-friend.

Geeee ye Romanian girls are not to be messed with...its no wonder Dracula turned out as he did

Supposing he was a really nice guy, Just didnt call for 4 days. Then called and was even nicer that before, surely you'd forgive him! surely
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

yes...you said the truth about "old fashioned traditional ways"....even so, men beguin to change and lose the old traditions, and that why a lot of girls are very unhappy! cause this new western traditions, brings a lot of unhappines....at least that is my opinion.

their is not that old education, that makes man respect a woman as he should.

there is no love or respect in calling a woman after 3 days, just a bad game of determening the woman to became desperate about that phone call...
    Funny you say the guys changed.....over her I think it's the girls that changed first and the guys had to find ways of catching up and not be walked all over......which is why we need to play games initally

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you know, in my country it is a sign of politeness, that a man, after a date, to call his girlfriend, to ask her if she is ok, if she has good feeling about the date, if she will like to date him again....

i am not crazy, really, it is a custom in here...if a man calls me 3 days after a date, i think he is rude, and don't give a shit on me...

i do not call a guy after 3 hours, he calls me...and he is only polite, not desperate...

Why wouldn't you be okay after 3 hours? The guy just dropped you off!

Anyway, this is a cultural difference. YOu would have to adjust your expectations if you lived in America.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why wouldn't you be okay after 3 hours? The guy just dropped you off!

Anyway, this is a cultural difference. YOu would have to adjust your expectations if you lived in America.

Just as I was thinking V.........maybe if she had an epileptic fit during the date I would call her to check she was still alive, but otherwise no way!

Yes think America would open Daiza's eyes a bit, and change her views.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I DO think a call to say you've had a nice time is a sweet gesture, but in the US, most of these types of calls would be coming from whiny, clingy, needy boys who are desperate for attention. That is why I say a guy ought to be really sure of himself in the US before he does this.

In another country, things may very well be different.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no tks...

he just drop me by, ok, agree with you, but i am so delicate (even i am not epileptic, tks god!!), and i am so important for him, he suddenly feels that need to protect me so much, that he calls me after 3 hours just to check by and say hello (again), and of course, to listen to my voice, again, cause he already miss me, but he could not say that in words...and of course, he calls me in 3 hours cause he wants to show me that i am already important for him...

for god sake friends, it is a phone call, he doesn't ask me marrige....just check my attitude, and my feelings...just check the efect of the date....if i answer: ohhh, hyyy ( i am entuziasmatic), if i answer :"mmm, hi", i was not so pleased about the date...

just a simple phone call....it is not so much, if you do a strategy from a simple call phone, i shall never live in america...god sake!!!

Geeee ye Romanian girls are not to be messed with...its no wonder Dracula turned out as he did

Supposing he was a really nice guy, Just didnt call for 4 days. Then called and was even nicer that before, surely you'd forgive him! surely

hihihihi....lol

some of romanian girls are dracula inside, and afrodite outside..some of them are stupid and i hate them, when they answer with tears in their eyes, at a phone call after 3 days ....bleaaaa

derm, the guy could be a king, if he dare to ignore me 3 dayssss!!!!!!!! wow...i already have bad feelings about him...

just a simple phone call....it is not so much, if you do a strategy from a simple call phone, i shall never live in america...god sake!!!
    Hate to say it BUT you're in for a REAL shock if you do!..........Romance aint so simple there

hihihihi....lol

some of romanian girls are dracula inside, and afrodite outside..some of them are stupid and i hate them, when they answer with tears in their eyes, at a phone call after 3 days ....bleaaaa

derm, the guy could be a king, if he dare to ignore me 3 dayssss!!!!!!!! wow...i already have bad feelings about him...

If life's that simple there, I'm moving to Romania!......have you got any cute friends Daiza?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I DO think a call to say you've had a nice time is a sweet gesture, but in the US, most of these types of calls would be coming from whiny, clingy, needy boys who are desperate for attention. That is why I say a guy ought to be really sure of himself in the US before he does this.

In another country, things may very well be different.

in east europe, only rude guys do not call back after a date, in the same evening!

my first dates are like that, usually:

we go out for a drink or food or something else (he picks me up from home, cause i already know him if i accept dating him)...we walk, speak, drink something bla bla..
    he takes me back home, maybe a kiss, maybe not (usually only on the cheek)...
    then, after 3-4 hours(if we met in the afternoon), or when he reaches home (if we met in the evening) he calls me, and says hello again, how are u feeling, have a nice sleep,bla bla...then in the morning, he calls: good morning princes ( bongiorno signorita, like in "la vita e bella") have a nice day etc...

and he is a super ok guy.

If life's that simple there, I'm moving to Romania!......have you got any cute friends Daiza?
    o i really have...romanian girls are very beautifull, a lot of them...

but it is not so simple as you think.....))

Hate to say it BUT you're in for a REAL shock if you do!..........Romance aint so simple there
    i can notice that.....very sad indeed....

in east europe, only rude guys do not call back after a date, in the same evening!

my first dates are like that, usually:

we go out for a drink or food or something else (he picks me up from home, cause i already know him if i accept dating him)...we walk, speak, drink something bla bla..
    he takes me back home, maybe a kiss, maybe not (usually only on the cheek)...
    then, after 3-4 hours(if we met in the afternoon), or when he reaches home (if we met in the evening) he calls me, and says hello again, how are u feeling, have a nice sleep,bla bla...then in the morning, he calls: good morning princes ( bongiorno signorita, like in "la vita e bella") have a nice day etc...

and he is a super ok guy.

Again wouldn't work in the west, you'd be laughed at and you could be sure it would be your last date with that girl.

Remember this Russian guy who I met on a business trip in Japan.....he was so full on he made me sick. the Japanese girls didn't buy it either

o i really have...romanian girls are very beautifull, a lot of them...

but it is not so simple as you think.....))

Hey I know I'm just kidding.........There are alot of Romanian girls in Ireland and yes some are really very beautiful.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast